Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She's very coy about what she does for work. Did you hear her today in Angie's box? She said this is her final week this week as a gifter and it's not because she's vulnerable or broke. She said it was her more than anyone who wanted to break the UK record for Sam (Wolf). That's a lot of disposable income to throw at someone who does, it would seem, very little. The fact that she doesn't really care about the percentage tiktok take from the creator tells me that the leaderboard for her, is a game and she said as much.
Oh and What do u make of the new daily money grabbing challenge? I haven’t seen the commentary about it so not sure if the begs are upset. Though I did see 10 min of Luci having a menty B today wondered if it was about that. Also I saw her do a painting which was a monstrosity she’s so naff

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Oh and What do u make of the new daily money grabbing challenge? I haven’t seen the commentary about it so not sure if the begs are upset. Though I did see 10 min of Luci having a menty B today wondered if it was about that. Also I saw her do a painting which was a monstrosity she’s so naff
just saw Claire drop Wolf 4 thunder falcons back to back. I think the general feeling among the begs is daily rankings provides some relief, gives them more of their own time back and they can choose which day or how many days in the week to compete instead of a long drawn out week.

The person at number 1 on the podium is currently on 2.2 million. tiktok wants to ruin us all and if the government can find a way to tax tiktok to hell and back, tiktok is here to stay.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
just saw Claire drop Wolf 4 thunder falcons back to back. I think the general feeling among the begs is daily rankings provides some relief, gives them more of their own time back and they can choose which day or how many days in the week to compete instead of a long drawn out week.

The person at number 1 on the podium is currently on 2.2 million. tiktok wants to ruin us all and if the government can find a way to tax tiktok to hell and back, tiktok is here to stay.
Claire must have won lottery, she sounds too thick to be personally financially successful, and also surely no one does this is they are, and it’s too much money to be in credit card debt. It’s so strange she says she’s leaving,,, like leaving watching in silence and giving money? It’s just so strange to get my head around

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She's very coy about what she does for work. Did you hear her today in Angie's box? She said this is her final week this week as a gifter and it's not because she's vulnerable or broke. She said it was her more than anyone who wanted to break the UK record for Sam (Wolf). That's a lot of disposable income to throw at someone who does, it would seem, very little. The fact that she doesn't really care about the percentage tiktok take from the creator tells me that the leaderboard for her, is a game and she said as much.
I bet she lives a really lonely life. She might have a lot of cash but she's buying engagement with randoms?

Let's be friends Canangie, It'll cost you a sparkly watch but I'll love you long time.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I bet she lives a really lonely life. She might have a lot of cash but she's buying engagement with randoms?

Let's be friends Canangie, It'll cost you a sparkly watch but I'll love you long time.
I’m watching Love after Lockup. I can imagine Canangie to be one of those women that falls in love with an armed robber in jail and send them tens of thousands of pounds to spend on commissary.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Claire must have won lottery, she sounds too thick to be personally financially successful, and also surely no one does this is they are, and it’s too much money to be in credit card debt. It’s so strange she says she’s leaving,,, like leaving watching in silence and giving money? It’s just so strange to get my head around
I wouldn’t be surprised if she won the lottery. I hear it’s easier to win the Irish lotto than the English.
Listening to her today she sounded like a woman of a certain age but I didn’t hear enough to be certain she was thick but by her actions she treats the leaderboard like a sport, she definitely doesn’t respect money, I would even say she hates it because of the hell that comes with too much money, it usually brings out the very worst in people in which case she probably lives a very lonely life too like @deadwood said.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I wouldn’t be surprised if she won the lottery. I hear it’s easier to win the Irish lotto than the English.
Listening to her today she sounded like a woman of a certain age but I didn’t hear enough to be certain she was thick but by her actions she treats the leaderboard like a sport, she definitely doesn’t respect money, I would even say she hates it because of the hell that comes with too much money, it usually brings out the very worst in people in which case she probably lives a very lonely like @deadwood said.
perhaps a rich dead spouse? I just can’t imagine someone that has self made millions giving it away on TikTok. If someone was so inclined to give money to a stranger they’d come across on there, surely they’d say may I give you money via PayPal so you get the full amount. I think that is what makes me realise it’s gotta be some level of moron - as no that earned their own money would give it away in such a silly manner. It’s fascinating to me truly. Especially as all these big “gifters” are anonymous

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Ahhaha. I only stopped posting on one thread, I’m still here! Hoping my illness fakers thread takes off got sent some absolute nutter that I need to post on there.

So the weekly’s changed to daily’s? Has Canadian Angie been on much I’d love to hear the opinion of a mega gifter
I know she reads here. How can we tempt her here? I would like to know what motivates her to gift those morons on tiktok.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I know she reads here. How can we tempt her here? I would like to know what motivates her to gift those morons on tiktok.
I want to know how she is rich / if she is rich. Maybe we can tempt her with a promise to not be mean to her for a few days? Not that I am but we could imply a cross platform ceasefire. Or more realistically we could tempt her with a carrot of gossip as she loves it more than even I do

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
check out Canadian Angies latest tiktok post, she's unabashedly using comment cafe material to create tiktok content with. Does that mean she won't be joining us here?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She's live saying how comment cafe are a hate site.

I'm a lover Canangie, love love love. Come let me love you
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She's live saying how comment cafe are a hate site.

I'm a lover Canangie, love love love. Come let me love you
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
Wait up, Bella the box beg said she doesn't want people sucking her arse dribbles, she wants to be told straight.

Which is it you fickle fers? Adoration or truth?
confused fall GIF by Outside TV

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Pisshead angie is getting annoyed that every f is going on about kids and doxxing and wrong uns. 🤣🤣🤣

Here's a fact, if you box peadophile lovers, enablers and other types of beasts, you'll keep getting beasts in your box you dumb do.

Any t who engages with peadophile lovers, drops into the PMs of peadophile enablers, wants to chat to absolute degenerate fs FOR WHATEVER REASON, is fing peadophile enabler.

Canangie would have none of that se. That's why she's the best Angie.
Season 1 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video