Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

@Big Chonky - The Fact Hog we had finished discussing earlier, no one was talking about you. You came in here, threatening to delete your account, playing victim and acting like this drama isn’t what you want. Why have I woken up from a nap and you came back in to start it up again? Yes I saw the posts in here you deleted. This is why people see what you’re doing.

Sorry to the rest of you, but you lot who haven’t been around since the start, just be careful with her, fing weird behaviour

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@Big Chonky - The Fact Hog we had finished discussing earlier, no one was talking about you. You came in here, threatening to delete your account, playing victim and acting like this drama isn’t what you want. Why have I woken up from a nap and you came back in to start it up again? Yes I saw the posts in here you deleted. This is why people see what you’re doing.

Sorry to the rest of you, but you lot who haven’t been around since the start, just be careful with her, fing weird behaviour
i thought about what you had both said and wrote a clear response, which you said you didnt read as it was probably lies. If anyone still finds your behaviour normal I would be surprised youre actually making yourself look really creepy now.
You said you didnt want to read my reply to you, yet youve come in here to make the few people that still interact with me not like me? Are you 12? This is the thread I post in and i have every right to say goodbye to the people I interact with here and tell them my tiktok username. why do you even have a problem with that!?
You are following me to all places ive posted to comment about me. You said you enjoy looking for fights, and youre starting to look weird..
More people than youd think have messaged me over the last few days, and more today, to say that your comments are odd. as you seem to care about people agreeing with you, warning them, you might want to know that. though im sure youll say you dont care.

You will be happy to know that yes I am going to log out of here and you can concentrate on looking for other fights to do.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
i thought about what you had both said and wrote a clear response, which you said you didnt read as it was probably lies. If anyone still finds your behaviour normal I would be surprised youre actually making yourself look really creepy now.
You said you didnt want to read my reply to you, yet youve come in here to make the few people that still interact with me not like me? Are you 12? This is the thread I post in and i have every right to say goodbye to the people I interact with here and tell them my tiktok username. why do you even have a problem with that!?
You are following me to all places ive posted to comment about me. You said you enjoy looking for fights, and youre starting to look weird..
More people than youd think have messaged me over the last few days, and more today, to say that your comments are odd. as you seem to care about people agreeing with you, warning them, you might want to know that. though im sure youll say you dont care.

You will be happy to know that yes I am going to log out of here and you can concentrate on looking for other fights to do.
do you agree that those people you say have messaged you should come forward and speak freely? are they afraid?

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
ideally yes. but if you enjoy posting in this forum going against the grain doesnt work. I really appreciate your reply in there. I think peoeple dont want to get involved in a fight, its like when people see a fight in the street youre hardly gonna wade in there and risk a punch yourself. Ive noticed it for a while, i think its the nature of the internet. After today I wouldnt be surprised if there are quite a few more people that are less than impressed with what has been said to me. and thats not me being a victim lol.Again ill delete this as soon as youve read click like on it... not because im a victim but because i dont want any more nonsense as i find myself replying against my better judgement.
if I reply directly to your post as I am now it won't matter if you delete it anyway 😬 I was on a long call but refreshed the page to find that you have deleted the post but anyway, people should be able to speak freely in the forum (within the bounds of the TOS) and people can agree and disagree. You can also report and use the ignore function too if you want to.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Im back in the office the majority of the week now so I can’t keep up with drunk Angie thread 😭

Am I hearing this right - Tam offered Taurian out for a fight (In a Harvester carpark) then got brown knickers and didn’t show?! That’s absolutely hilarious. All mouth no trousers.

Dave doran vs Mark Anderson in the M&S Trafford centre carpark is still the greatest fight that never happened. 💀

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Im back in the office the majority of the week now so I can’t keep up with drunk Angie thread 😭

Am I hearing this right - Tam offered Taurian out for a fight (In a Harvester carpark) then got brown knickers and didn’t show?! That’s absolutely hilarious. All mouth no trousers.

Dave doran vs Mark Anderson in the M&S Trafford centre carpark is still the greatest fight that never happened. 💀
I remember that night. Dave drove 4 hours round trip to see the carpark lights lol

Jun 8, 2024
uk

what happened with dave? i’ve not been on tiktok long but it seems i’ve missed the best drama

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
what happened with dave? i’ve not been on tiktok long but it seems i’ve missed the best drama

There used to be a man called Mark Anderson that would jump in boxes and just kick off, only way I can describe him is a 50+ year old right wing gammon 🍖 proper Daily Mail reader.

He was a semi regular in Angies but he beefed people all over tiktok.

Can’t remember what kicked it it off but Dave offered him out for a fight and Mark never turned up but Dave did (and he had driven from Derby to Manchester) The app was in uproar begging Dave to think of his family 💀 delulu was pissed and trying to take bets and spin it so she could make money out of it. It was wild and funny as do.

We can add Taurian to the ‘People who will pull up hall of fame’ 💀

👑 Cinders
👑 Dave Doran
👑Taurian
👑Mad Hatter
👑 Tony official

I’ve not seen Mark since… which is actually a shame cus despite being a massive melt he’s got good entertainment value when he kicks off. 😭

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2024
uk
There used to be a man called Mark Anderson that would jump in boxes and just kick off, only way I can describe him is a 50+ year old right wing gammon 🍖 proper Daily Mail reader.

He was a semi regular in Angies but he beefed people all over tiktok.

Can’t remember what kicked it it off but Dave offered him out for a fight and Mark never turned up but Dave did (and he had driven from Derby to Manchester) The app was in uproar begging Dave to think of his family 💀 delulu was pissed and trying to take bets and spin it so she could make money out of it. It was wild and funny as do.

We can add Taurian to the ‘People who will pull up hall of fame’ 💀

👑 Cinders
👑 Dave Doran
👑Taurian
👑Mad Hatter
👑 Tony official

I’ve not seen Mark since… which is actually a shame cus despite being a massive melt he’s got good entertainment value when he kicks off. 😭

he sounds like a frenchy 🤣I thought dave was just a mouthy middle aged man but obviously he’s game for a scrap over tiktok wars