Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
⚠️ AMBER ALERT ⚠️

Wind Warning GIF by Met Office weather

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Deffo. Deadwood’s comment on him the other day was spot on. He’s also avoiding talking bad about anything EQ has said. He does all these threats “I’ll destroy you”. Like um ok you’re hard 🤣

If EQ and him fell out he would have no fans. EQs supporters hate anybody that eq hates and love anybody that eq love 🤣he’s got a girlfriend too & if my bloke was constantly bigging up another lass id go nuts 💅

Jun 8, 2024
uk
dave dorans is another one just avoiding a prison sentence by the skin of his teeth daily. i cannot ABIDE that man.
Whats the john and emz thing? ive wasted so much time today on my phone and done about 1 hours work.

I’ve heard stuff about dave, he’s just a plonker. He’s got kids and just fs off on holiday for days the selfish prick. Something about john getting accused of going with a 15 year old. The mam of the 15 year old must have been jumping in box’s telling people about it and i think she messaged emz so emz read out the messages in her live (i think) and johns phoned the police about it. Not sure how true any of that is.

and same 🤣i’m meant to be sorting the garden out but done naff all

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
CLA seems to have had a corporate telling off. She was saying this morning that she needs to come off tiktok and concentrate on her brand etc. She does this after shes had a call from the chinese usually saying shes gonna lose her account. I missed the meltdown though, she was a general t all holiday but there wasnt something worthy of the corporate telling off.

just my thoughts