Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
apparently Angie has just been telling everyone on her live how to send screen recordings of me to TikTok to get me banned.

I don’t know what’s worse, the fact she thinks I haven’t already sent screen recordings of her to TikTok days ago, about her plot to take me down, or the fact she has to tell grown adults how to send an email.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Well unfortunately we are all getting doxed becuase we are frauds and nerds. I don't make the rules 😭
Ha. I wish them good luck in finding me.
Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

Feb 29, 2024
apparently Angie has just been telling everyone on her live how to send screen recordings of me to TikTok to get me banned.

I don’t know what’s worse, the fact she thinks I haven’t already sent screen recordings of her to TikTok days ago, about her plot to take me down, or the fact she has to tell grown adults how to send an email.
It's on FB MTM about her showing how to report and they are reporting her 🀣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Kitten update,she had 3 but 1 died,not surprised after the time it took but she says it was a genetic condition, just said it had a cleft palate. Sheβ€˜s got the kittens on a towel and heat pad but says the mum doesn’t like that and the Mum is lying on the cardboard πŸ₯Ί why is she doing that? The kittens need to bond with the Mum . Jesus Christ . Now said the vet was qualified to do a C section but not do a scan 🀯 so she doesn’t know if there’s any more kittens in there. This is a lesson on you don’t know do,all about breeding your cat