Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Roast Beef Vintage GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Kitten update,she had 3 but 1 died,not surprised after the time it took but she says it was a genetic condition, just said it had a cleft palate. She‘s got the kittens on a towel and heat pad but says the mum doesn’t like that and the Mum is lying on the cardboard 🥺 why is she doing that? The kittens need to bond with the Mum . Jesus Christ . Now said the vet was qualified to do a C section but not do a scan 🤯 so she doesn’t know if there’s any more kittens in there. This is a lesson on you don’t know do,all about breeding your cat
This is so sad to hear 😢 so many irresponsible people letting cats breed Willy nilly 🤬

Nov 10, 2023
Exactly, I have adopted many cats over the years, several came to me pregnant and unwanted. I got them done ASAP, one of mine that I'd had as a kitten went missing the day of her op, found her 2 weeks later and pregnant..got her done as soon as she'd had them. There's so many strays/unwanted that need adoption. My daughters next door neighbour let's hers breed and breed, it's so irritating!
You okay hun?