Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

If we are going to call fellow members out can we please name them, as there seems to be a little confusion as to who has and who hasn't got morals.

As far as I'm concerned I  have morals and I would like to think whoever else was calling those people out for defending Alfie, also has morals, so im proper confused about who was and who wasn't supporting Charlie.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I didn’t see everyone that was in there,didn’t watch long enough. All I’m saying is, if we are in here saying we aren’t supporting a page then don’t support them. We spread awareness every single day without going into these cretins pages. He has QQ and other PLM folk as friends FFS. It’s double standards with a lot of people. No im not going to sit and mention every single person,if the shoe fits,wear it. But don’t go slagging anyone off who goes into Angie’s etc to spread awareness. Everytime we go into someone’s live we’re giving them a view and possibly getting them on the FYP. If you don’t like what I say,put me on ignore like I’ve done to a few of you. It’s that simple . But I thought most of us had morals when it comes to those lowlifes.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Gla
DG is a t and thinks he's fing great! Another one for the Hockey stick! I was watching DGs live this morning and his mods are s 🤣🤣
i missed him,he’ll never make a comeback not even with his new mask he’s getting from America , that he’s spent god knows how much on. t

Last edited:

Medusa

Probably me 🤣

But I’m grown up enough to understand that even if I don’t like someone, I can engage in a conversation relating to more important matters than my distaste for this person.
Its the first time I've been in his live for months, I really can not stand the man. But if my one view is classed as 'supporting' him or shows I have zero morals because I called a 'mum' out for saying 15 year old girls are more mature than men, then I'm cool with it, i don't think anyone should have their morals questioned if they're trying to raise awareness or exposing a beast.

And..If I was supporting him I would have sent a heart me from the coins I nicked from his treasure boxes. 😭

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
DG is a t and thinks he's fing great! Another one for the Hockey stick! I was watching DGs live this morning and his mods are s 🤣🤣
Can't stand the prick he seriously thinks he is better than everyone, your unfunny wanker who fell off the app trying to scrape your way back on
He was out of order when he said he was going to get a colostomy bag and fill it with sweetcorn and poo looking stuff. Sit at a bus stop and play with it and burst it, to see the reaction of people! He's a disgusting prick

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Its the first time I've been in his live for months, I really can not stand the man. But if my one view is classed as 'supporting' him or shows I have zero morals because I called a 'mum' out for saying 15 year old girls are more mature than men, then I'm cool with it, i don't think anyone should have their morals questioned if they're trying to raise awareness or expose a beast.

And..If I was supporting him I would have sent a heart me from the coins I nicked from his treasure boxes. 😭

I like heart mes 😄👋😂😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I didn’t see everyone that was in there,didn’t watch long enough. All I’m saying is, if we are in here saying we aren’t supporting a page then don’t support them. We spread awareness every single day without going into these cretins pages. He has QQ and other PLM folk as friends FFS. It’s double standards with a lot of people. No im not going to sit and mention every single person,if the shoe fits,wear it. But don’t go slagging anyone off who goes into Angie’s etc to spread awareness. Everytime we go into someone’s live we’re giving them a view and possibly getting them on the FYP. If you don’t like what I say,put me on ignore like I’ve done to a few of you. It’s that simple . But I thought most of us had morals when it comes to those lowlifes.

I see this morning as damaged limitation (am I even wording that properly?) Charlie had a semi big platform this morning with a few hundred in and is the first person with a big demographic in the sense of people who will channel hop , he was being used to discuss something that needed awareness , Red / Delulu etc won't discuss it , it's okay to think exposed will hold a live but the majority of people who NEED to see it won't be in the live. I `personally` don't see it as people supporting Charlie , he's still a racist bigot that will be up Angies backside before we know it.

Medusa

I've pinched a few coins from treasure boxes 🤣 but why is it that some won't let me pinch them even if I follow them?
I wait on the timer going down to 5 seconds before I press on the box, I don't sit and watch it counting down and that seems to work for me. Good luck Marshy. 😉

Feb 29, 2024
Its the first time I've been in his live for months, I really can not stand the man. But if my one view is classed as 'supporting' him or shows I have zero morals because I called a 'mum' out for saying 15 year old girls are more mature than men, then I'm cool with it, i don't think anyone should have their morals questioned if they're trying to raise awareness or expose a beast.

I follow some of the cretins as then I know they are live and easy to find. I watch what's going on, like most of us? Isn't that OK?