Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I didn’t see everyone that was in there,didn’t watch long enough. All I’m saying is, if we are in here saying we aren’t supporting a page then don’t support them. We spread awareness every single day without going into these cretins pages. He has QQ and other PLM folk as friends FFS. It’s double standards with a lot of people. No im not going to sit and mention every single person,if the shoe fits,wear it. But don’t go slagging anyone off who goes into Angie’s etc to spread awareness. Everytime we go into someone’s live we’re giving them a view and possibly getting them on the FYP. If you don’t like what I say,put me on ignore like I’ve done to a few of you. It’s that simple . But I thought most of us had morals when it comes to those lowlifes.
I do see where you’re coming from completely. I was in there. Basically arguing with the comments 😂 As I think most of us was. Normally I wouldn’t give him the view but given that it was all about setting the record straight about Alfie. I decided that was more important x

Medusa

I follow some of the cretins as then I know they are live and easy to find. I watch what's going on, like most of us? Isn't that OK?
I'd be a hypocrite if I said it was wrong because I follow a lot of the scumbags we call out on here, and i think a lot of people on here do the same.

I can't be arsed changing accounts to watch certain creators so I'll give them a follow because it's easier for me.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I'd be a hypocrite if I said it was wrong because I follow a lot of the scumbags we call out on here, and i think a lot of people on here do the same.

I can't be arsed changing accounts to watch certain creators so I'll give them a follow because it's easier for me.
I need to do this because I can never find people 😂

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
DG is a t and thinks he's fing great! Another one for the Hockey stick! I was watching DGs live this morning and his mods are s 🤣🤣

He was out of order when he said he was going to get a colostomy bag and fill it with sweetcorn and poo looking stuff. Sit at a bus stop and play with it and burst it, to see the reaction of people! He's a disgusting prick
No he never said that? Jesus Christ that’s fing disgusting

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’m gonna be really annoying, what drama did I miss today luvs 👀
Drama you missed
Happy Wave GIF by The Berry

️Warning long post⚠️
Pink Buddha's name is Ellie.
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Ellie has many aliases and accounts and was formerly on cc.
(Ellie with the pink hair/Pink haired Ellie/Red's Bad Brows/Pink Buddha/Fake Leopard/no more guff.)

Ellie was also mod for Miss Red and during that time caused havoc (a person named Rhys (sp?) was also around during that time.)
Julia Roberts Lies GIF by Gaslit

Ellie also started a rumour that Chicken Wings was going to cause harm to Red leading CW to feel alienated.
CW had believed she was friends with Ellie and at that time CW couldn't have physically been capable of doing what Ellie said or posing any threat to Red because CW was housebound/bed bound.

So Ellie is a...
cheryl hines show GIF

Ellie was also the reason Charlie's Oxygen felt she had to doxx herself.

On top of this Ellie sent Medusa messages claiming that it was truth/facts and that she had screenshots to back it up about a creator/creators and Medusa posted about it.
Ellie then changed what she'd originally told Medusa making Medusa look bad.
Ellie never provided nor had any screenshots/proof of what she originally claimed in the end because Medusa is still waiting to see it.

Ellie is a...
eyeroll GIF

Recently Ellie (as Pink Buddha) told Snell's friends that Who's_Lying called Snell an alcoholic on a call.
Of course, yet again, Ellie could provide no proof of what was said on a call.
This caused Serena to defend Snell (towards Lou) and Felicity (Lou's cousin) to defend Lou.

Who's_Lying (Lou) had been friends with Ellie and someone named Charlie Pickles since Ellie was Red's mod.
Lou and Ellie had history.

Lou and Ellie had been in gc with Inked Bex and someone named Donna.
Lou left the gc because she said there were jokes made about her religion and her MH was bad so she didn't feel comfortable remaining there.

Lou states that after this she didn't really speak to them but Charlie Pickles and Ellie told her they were going to go after Luper (this is important.)
Angry Horror Film GIF by Trent Shy Claymations

(Recent) Luper herself confirmed that Ellie was behind the hate she received that Luper wrongly blamed cc for in a live.
🎶I hate you Comment Café🎶

Beard Yes GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

(Relevant sidenote) RichInLife confirmed he was (at least one of) the account that came in to white knight for Luper and he tried to bait us into talking about minors and also tried to make members 'bully' him but just ended up 'bullying' himself.

Im Out Big Brother GIF

Lou then became Whos_Lying to protect her cousin (Felicity) and when she did her first exposure live she said Ellie and Charlie Pickles turned up.

Lou seems to have thought Charlie Pickles and Ellie were her friends while by Ellie's own words she was merely 'faking' it with Ellie.

Along with starting the rumour that Ellie called Snell an alcoholic Ellie allowed a rumour to be perpetuated that Lou (and by association Felicity) were plm as well - again there was no proof of these claims and when Ellie tried to back it by pointing fingers she was caught in a web of her own lies.

Think High School GIF by Paramount Movies

Frankly there are dodgy people associated with all (as I've become aware) and those that are associated likely didn't formerly know who they're associating with. It's what they do once they're told that matters.

Ariana Grande Finger Guns GIF

Catfish Alfie the racist bigot lied blatantly about his age because he definitely messaged a fifteen (15) year old when he was eighteen/nineteen (18/19) and he doesn't want people to think he exhibits pred/ped behaviour.

Alfie tried to lie saying his birthday was yesterday (?) when there's proof of him saying (from his own mouth) that his birthday is in August and further other proof to back the August birthday as well.
August birthday with other information makes Alfie currently twenty-three/twenty-four (23/24) and five years ago Alfie was messaging a person he 'randomly' added on snapchat.

The person he was messaging five years ago was fifteen (15) and Alfie knew this because he asked her age and he also knew she was vulnerable.
Supposedly he was messaging her for a year - unsure if that's from when she was fourteen/fifteen (14/15) or fifteen/sixteen (15/16) however, Alfie also admitted he sent an image (images) to this person.

This person previously stated that there was a case with the police because of this and the police had advised her to delete her snapchat so she has no record of these messages but she did ask the police if there was any way she could get it back.

Alfie has deleted snapchat and deleted other things.

Alfie...
Youre Disgusting Season 6 GIF

Move On Ok GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Lisa finally had her say and it turns out that a person named Gemma/Gemski (with green hair) was trying to set Lisa up by pretending Lisa had leaked intimate things Gemma had told Lisa (this was a lie.)

Manda went on no proof and declared she would 'expose' Lisa and claims it was to defend her friend Gemma yet when Lisa was defending Paula (in my opinion in a less severe way - Lisa didn't say she would 'expose' Manda) Manda said Lisa shouldn't have gotten herself involved and slated Lisa.

I will say it's disgusting that there are accounts being made of Manda's husband and I did witness one come in when Manda was in the box in Claire's that was swiftly blocked from the live thankfully however, I imagine that is a horrible thing for Manda to witness as it is for her friends.

Magic Mushrooms Mushroom GIF

Also Brigham went live because he kept getting muted for trying to cause issues in the live where Manda was and he started talking merde but I honestly have no energy for Brigham's tantrums.

Confused Crazy Ex Girlfriend GIF

Manda shouldn't have taken it to Brigham's platform and she shouldn't be in with him currently considering what he is and the behaviour he exhibits though.

And that's what you missed as told by moi!
Wave Goodbye GIF by Beauty Brands

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I see this morning as damaged limitation (am I even wording that properly?) Charlie had a semi big platform this morning with a few hundred in and is the first person with a big demographic in the sense of people who will channel hop , he was being used to discuss something that needed awareness , Red / Delulu etc won't discuss it , it's okay to think exposed will hold a live but the majority of people who NEED to see it won't be in the live. I `personally` don't see it as people supporting Charlie , he's still a racist bigot that will be up Angies backside before we know it.
Well let’s carry that same energy when others join Pearl,Angie,Mushroom man,Tony etc 🙂

Feb 29, 2024
No he never said that? Jesus Christ that’s fing disgusting
It's shocking isn't it! I can't remember when it was but I spoke about it at the time on here. Pity no clip of it
Drama you missed
Happy Wave GIF by The Berry

️Warning long post⚠️
Pink Buddha's name is Ellie.
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Ellie has many aliases and accounts and was formerly on cc.
(Ellie with the pink hair/Pink haired Ellie/Red's Bad Brows/Pink Buddha/Fake Leopard/no more guff.)

Ellie was also mod for Miss Red and during that time caused havoc (a person named Rhys (sp?) was also around during that time.)
Julia Roberts Lies GIF by Gaslit

Ellie also started a rumour that Chicken Wings was going to cause harm to Red leading CW to feel alienated.
CW had believed she was friends with Ellie and at that time CW couldn't have physically been capable of doing what Ellie said or posing any threat to Red because CW was housebound/bed bound.

So Ellie is a...
cheryl hines show GIF

Ellie was also the reason Charlie's Oxygen felt she had to doxx herself.

On top of this Ellie sent Medusa messages claiming that it was truth/facts and that she had screenshots to back it up about a creator/creators and Medusa posted about it.
Ellie then changed what she'd originally told Medusa making Medusa look bad.
Ellie never provided nor had any screenshots/proof of what she originally claimed in the end because Medusa is still waiting to see it.

Ellie is a...
eyeroll GIF

Recently Ellie (as Pink Buddha) told Snell's friends that Who's_Lying called Snell an alcoholic on a call.
Of course, yet again, Ellie could provide no proof of what was said on a call.
This caused Serena to defend Snell (towards Lou) and Felicity (Lou's cousin) to defend Lou.

Who's_Lying (Lou) had been friends with Ellie and someone named Charlie Pickles since Ellie was Red's mod.
Lou and Ellie had history.

Lou and Ellie had been in gc with Inked Bex and someone named Donna.
Lou left the gc because she said there were jokes made about her religion and her MH was bad so she didn't feel comfortable remaining there.

Lou states that after this she didn't really speak to them but Charlie Pickles and Ellie told her they were going to go after Luper (this is important.)
Angry Horror Film GIF by Trent Shy Claymations

(Recent) Luper herself confirmed that Ellie was behind the hate she received that Luper wrongly blamed cc for in a live.
🎶I hate you Comment Café🎶

Beard Yes GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

(Relevant sidenote) RichInLife confirmed he was (at least one of) the account that came in to white knight for Luper and he tried to bait us into talking about minors and also tried to make members 'bully' him but just ended up 'bullying' himself.

Im Out Big Brother GIF

Lou then became Whos_Lying to protect her cousin (Felicity) and when she did her first exposure live she said Ellie and Charlie Pickles turned up.

Lou seems to have thought Charlie Pickles and Ellie were her friends while by Ellie's own words she was merely 'faking' it with Ellie.

Along with starting the rumour that Ellie called Snell an alcoholic Ellie allowed a rumour to be perpetuated that Lou (and by association Felicity) were plm as well - again there was no proof of these claims and when Ellie tried to back it by pointing fingers she was caught in a web of her own lies.

Think High School GIF by Paramount Movies

Frankly there are dodgy people associated with all (as I've become aware) and those that are associated likely didn't formerly know who they're associating with. It's what they do once they're told that matters.

Ariana Grande Finger Guns GIF

Catfish Alfie the racist bigot lied blatantly about his age because he definitely messaged a fifteen (15) year old when he was eighteen/nineteen (18/19) and he doesn't want people to think he exhibits pred/ped behaviour.

Alfie tried to lie saying his birthday was yesterday (?) when there's proof of him saying (from his own mouth) that his birthday is in August and further other proof to back the August birthday as well.
August birthday with other information makes Alfie currently twenty-three/twenty-four (23/24) and five years ago Alfie was messaging a person he 'randomly' added on snapchat.

The person he was messaging five years ago was fifteen (15) and Alfie knew this because he asked her age and he also knew she was vulnerable.
Supposedly he was messaging her for a year - unsure if that's from when she was fourteen/fifteen (14/15) or fifteen/sixteen (15/16) however, Alfie also admitted he sent an image (images) to this person.

This person previously stated that there was a case with the police because of this and the police had advised her to delete her snapchat so she has no record of these messages but she did ask the police if there was any way she could get it back.

Alfie has deleted snapchat and deleted other things.

Alfie...
Youre Disgusting Season 6 GIF

Move On Ok GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Lisa finally had her say and it turns out that a person named Gemma/Gemski (with green hair) was trying to set Lisa up by pretending Lisa had leaked intimate things Gemma had told Lisa (this was a lie.)

Manda went on no proof and declared she would 'expose' Lisa and claims it was to defend her friend Gemma yet when Lisa was defending Paula (in my opinion in a less severe way - Lisa didn't say she would 'expose' Manda) Manda said Lisa shouldn't have gotten herself involved and slated Lisa.

I will say it's disgusting that there are accounts being made of Manda's husband and I did witness one come in when Manda was in the box in Claire's that was swiftly blocked from the live thankfully however, I imagine that is a horrible thing for Manda to witness as it is for her friends.

Magic Mushrooms Mushroom GIF

Also Brigham went live because he kept getting muted for trying to cause issues in the live where Manda was and he started talking merde but I honestly have no energy for Brigham's tantrums.

Confused Crazy Ex Girlfriend GIF

Manda shouldn't have taken it to Brigham's platform and she shouldn't be in with him currently considering what he is and the behaviour he exhibits though.

And that's what you missed as told by moi!
Wave Goodbye GIF by Beauty Brands
Love your updates as I understand them