Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Baguette vs Angie Sunday smoke 🥊 🤣
Is your cat army ready yet? May have to go for Angie first, good test run.

Scared Get Off GIF by Arrow Video

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Thank you luv 😍

⚠️ TMI (you’ve been warned)

I’m having a severe PCOS/endometriosis flare up and lost nearly two pints of blood yesterday. This can happen rarely after an iron infusion and it’s completely rinsed me 😭 I’m contacting my haematologist and will be getting checked to see if I need another emergency infusion 😒
Oh my goodness Mrs D you must feel awful. I do hope you get things sorted

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Thank you luv 😍

I’m having a severe PCOS/endometriosis flare up and lost nearly two pints of blood yesterday. This can happen rarely after an iron infusion and it’s completely rinsed me 😭 I’m contacting my haematologist and will be getting checked to see if I need another emergency infusion 😒
Take it easy and get well soon

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Thank you luv 😍

You can have some of my blood ❤️
Happy Hotel Transylvania GIF by AshleyBlanchette

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Thank you luv 😍

Oh this makes me so sad 😭
I do hope they get you sorted ASAP xxx

Medusa

Thank you luv 😍

I hope you're feeling better soon, I know you just had your fusion so it must be so disheartening Sending huge hugs 🤎🩵🤎