Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Yeah this just smells like made up 💩 now , Dave saying he will be outing why nobody speaks on Angie, her hardly on last night and now Sheila coming live, just manipulation for views / gifts
Nancy Pelosi Impeachment GIF by GIPHY News

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If Adam has left these animals without care has any of these people called the police or animal welfare. He already explained he hadn't left the animals without care and people where going into the property to care for these animals. I don't know anything about pigs if trotters are too long and need them cutting. I've been involved with rescue for over 25 years and it's always been the same. Slatting other rescues, stabbing each other in the back. His bedroom was awful and so so sad to see, if ever you suffered with MH and couldn't give a do about your home? I've seen rescues s others off and how do you think if Mr Smith needs to rehome his dog because he's on hard times. Is he going to ask for help? Because he will even be slagged off. How about rescues all coming together and helping each other. Call animal welfare the police. Not all these rescues are innocent. I got jumped on just because I said Adam and Billy are not in an relationship
I don't know anything about pig's trotters either, but in the photo of the pig in a crate/cage I couldn't see any overgrown trotters, only in the separate photo. 🤷‍♂️ All I'm wondering is why I'm supposed to believe this specific internet slander. I appreciate there's photos of dogs with overgrown claws, but again how do I know it's his dogs?

People also keep saying that Adam was using the animals for gifts/money, that he was living off the money, living the high life etc. Looking at how that man was living, he weren't living no "high life". He was clearly desperately struggling to cope, for whatever reason. Adam has openly expressed how much his mental health has been deteriorating over the last year or so, so why is it a shock to discover he had bitten off more than he could chew & was trying to save face to a point?

Why is it always "mental health affects people differently" and "everybody copes in different ways" until something like this, then it's"I suffer from xyz & I would never" and "my aunt/uncle/cousin/neighbour/Tesco shelf stocker/weird old drunk down the pub has xyz mental health, but their cat is fed diamonds and caviar, so there's no excuse". I'm not saying I don't think Adam fed up in aspects, but I don't believe he has abandoned or abused those animals.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
If Adam has left these animals without care has any of these people called the police or animal welfare. He already explained he hadn't left the animals without care and people where going into the property to care for these animals. I don't know anything about pigs if trotters are too long and need them cutting. I've been involved with rescue for over 25 years and it's always been the same. Slatting other rescues, stabbing each other in the back. His bedroom was awful and so so sad to see, if ever you suffered with MH and couldn't give a do about your home? I've seen rescues s others off and how do you think if Mr Smith needs to rehome his dog because he's on hard times. Is he going to ask for help? Because he will even be slagged off. How about rescues all coming together and helping each other. Call animal welfare the police. Not all these rescues are innocent. I got jumped on just because I said Adam and Billy are not in an relationship
This is the thing though taken all the bullshit put of it between him and panda etc and other rescues, also I get mental health you can leave a messy home

But those animals were not cared for by him and he was receiving money donations etc that could of paid for the pigs nails and dogs to be trimmed, what he did was leave those animals luckily the old of the hone took on a couple of dogs someone rescued the pig,

He deceived people out of money under the pretence he was providing a good home and caring for the animals, I get hos mental health could of deteriorated and he was no longer able to give full care but why still come on here getting money etc?

The only thing I feel sorry for in the whole situation is those poor animals

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I don't know anything about pig's trotters either, but in the photo of the pig in a crate/cage I couldn't see any overgrown trotters, only in the separate photo. 🤷‍♂️ All I'm wondering is why I'm supposed to believe this specific internet slander. I appreciate there's photos of dogs with overgrown claws, but again how do I know it's his dogs?

People also keep saying that Adam was using the animals for gifts/money, that he was living off the money, living the high life etc. Looking at how that man was living, he weren't living no "high life". He was clearly desperately struggling to cope, for whatever reason. Adam has openly expressed how much his mental health has been deteriorating over the last year or so, so why is it a shock to discover he had bitten off more than he could chew & was trying to save face to a point?

Why is it always "mental health affects people differently" and "everybody copes in different ways" until something like this, then it's"I suffer from xyz & I would never" and "my aunt/uncle/cousin/neighbour/Tesco shelf stocker/weird old drunk down the pub has xyz mental health, but their cat is fed diamonds and caviar, so there's no excuse". I'm not saying I don't think Adam fed up in aspects, but I don't believe he has abandoned or abused those animals.
My Tesco shelf stacker actually has a full bill of health 🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Also, why are they (the people slating Adam) not considering that perhaps one of the people who Adam arranged to care for the animals has seen this as a golden ticket to get their name out there? "Gift me, look at what I have to deal with. Look at these poor animals that well-known tiktoker has been awful to. Look at how much vet treatment (i.o.w. money) is needed.".

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I've not really dug deep enough to have an opinion on Adam and what's happened, the only thing that sticks out for me is the fact this isn't just the first time Adams been mentioned , it isn't the first time something like this has surfaced and it's not just 1 or 2 people saying it. It's kind of like the Angie situation, nobody believes her now because she has history of this type of behaviour, maybe that's just me though

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland

However I will say there's just something not sitting right with me in regards to the panda thing and donating 10s of thousands of pounds without it being like a registered charity etc that whoke side of it is off for me

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I've not really dug deep enough to have an opinion on Adam and what's happened, the only thing that sticks out for me is the fact this isn't just the first time Adams been mentioned , it isn't the first time something like this has surfaced and it's not just 1 or 2 people saying it. It's kind of like the Angie situation, nobody believes her now because she has history of this type of behaviour, maybe that's just me though
I've only ever seen people like Panda trying to build up hate against him. I can't say I ever watch(ed) him much, but he does come across as genuine to me. Only time will tell. 🤷‍♂️👍

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Jake Gyllenhaal Girl GIF by Saturday Night Live

So the most I've got is Dave is doing an exposure tomorrow as one of angies mods have been msging him and he's gonna tell us who

Also Adams are has Bern out as disgusting animal abusing slob who conned alot of money out of people

Rent a gob Billy is doing his usual poisoin spewing about chippy because chippy dropped him from a box for saying the abelist slur beginning with s

Angie tried to get Sheila on to tell everyone what they say is banter and red said angie needs help and sectioned
Thank you 💋

• Love
Reactions: MMM

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've only ever seen people like Panda trying to build up hate against him. I can't say I ever watch(ed) him much, but he does come across as genuine to me. Only time will tell. 🤷‍♂️👍

I'm sure someone said in here the other week about his bad character, but I'm not going full with it until I find said post. Had he not been involved with the likes of Billy either, might of helped his cause. I've not fully invested too much time in to it to make a proper decision

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This is the thing though taken all the bullshit put of it between him and panda etc and other rescues, also I get mental health you can leave a messy home

But those animals were not cared for by him and he was receiving money donations etc that could of paid for the pigs nails and dogs to be trimmed, what he did was leave those animals luckily the old of the hone took on a couple of dogs someone rescued the pig,

He deceived people out of money under the pretence he was providing a good home and caring for the animals, I get hos mental health could of deteriorated and he was no longer able to give full care but why still come on here getting money etc?

The only thing I feel sorry for in the whole situation is those poor animals
If the animals feet were overgrown, then absolutely he should've used money to get that sorted. No arguments there. But at the same time I think people should remember that 99% of time the money was dripping in. So "he had £20,000 in gifts" wasn't a lump sum, and we're all capable of not realising how much money we've spent in dribs and drabs. 🤷‍♂️

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
If the animals feet were overgrown, then absolutely he should've used money to get that sorted. No arguments there. But at the same time I think people should remember that 99% of time the money was dripping in. So "he had £20,000 in gifts" wasn't a lump sum, and we're all capable of not realising how much money we've spent in dribs and drabs. 🤷‍♂️
No that panda and her husband PayPal or bank transferred him over 10 grand to build a dog shelter that was never built , I don't know the full ins and out but she was telling it yesterday on live, that's what's not sitting right with me

She transfered him all this money yet is still to try claim it back or go to the police about it , the math ain't mathing somewhere