Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She said she was 15 when she had her child, so she must have been pregnant at 14 🤮
It annoys me that she thinks that's normal. The further we go back women were pregnant younger because life expectancy was shorter. And girls were expected to "grow up quicker". As we've evolved, socially humans have realised how wrong it is for children to birth children. We have moved on. It doesn't need to be normalised. There's a reason laws are in place 😭

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
do off you ignorant racist piece of s. You misused a term to slur Lana with (and Lana can do off too) when many jewish people consider themselves zionists, you've implied we support Israel in a genocide. You are propagating dangerous propaganda, you fing fool.
And while I am on a roll, I also disagree with Jews migrating to Israel and throwing muslims out of their homes, I disagree with them controlling their electricity and water supplies, I disagree with the heavy handed tactics the IDF have used for many many years, they have been prisoners in their own country for decades.

Feb 29, 2024
Aweee what’s his name and what happened? Wee precious
I used to foster street dogs from Romania. He was very lame and had xrays and his hip socked was damaged. So we had the leg took off as surgery to fix it would be months of recover in a cage. He's also arrived with a smashed mouth and teeth missing. We decided to keep him as he used to only settle when he was cuddled 😭 but he turned out to be a bit of a dick head 🤣🤣

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I used to foster street dogs from Romania. He was very lame and had xrays and his hip socked was damaged. So we had the leg took off as surgery to fix it would be months of recover in a cage. He's also arrived with a smashed mouth and teeth missing. We decided to keep him as he used to only settle when he was cuddled 😭 but he turned out to be a bit of a dick head 🤣🤣
There should be more people like U in this world, that wee dog has landed on his 3 paws with U 😍

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Can these people not get any further up her ass .
Apparently not
train tunnel GIF