Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Don’t be so silly, that’s bloody hilarious 🤣
I normally read a few pages before posting. I hope you're ok and I salute anyone speaking about SH or how their MH has affected them, because its not something I can openly talk about and I admire anyone who does.
To everyone....
Post Stay Home GIF by MyPostcard

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I normally read a few pages before posting. I hope you're ok and I salute anyone speaking about SH or how their MH has affected them, because its not something I can openly talk about and I admire anyone who does.
To everyone....
Post Stay Home GIF by MyPostcard
Just merely alluding takes massive strength and I’ll leave that there 🫂🩵

Never a bad time for a giggle and that was so funny, they’ll be telling everyone about that 🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I don't know if anyone else here is watching ,but the coroner is reading at the inquest , suicide is still the leading cause in deaths for males under 35 , fing heart breaking x
3 of my friends lost their sons to suicide,one was 17, one was 28 he was my sons friend from high school the other was 24 and was my sons friend from primary school . These women have never gotten over it and never will. No letter left by 2 of them and 1 left a letter,but there were no signs, nothing. I support them the best I can but how do you help someone who’s lost their child in such a horrific way? To find your own child like that. Most of the time I feel worthless as I just want to make it all better for them and bring their boys back 😭

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I had a child young. All LOTE said was she would be disgusted if one of her daughters had got pregnant at 15 (surely anyone would be) then Val came in going wild because she had a child at 15 to her 19 now husband 🤮
I was pregnant at 15, had her at 16. My parents weren’t disgusted at all. Disappointed, had hoped for a different life for me etc, but definitely not disgusted. I’m blessed my parents discussed my options with me, and supported me. I stayed at home till my early 20s with my daughter. My ex was the same age as me though, stupid teens 🤷‍♀️