Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I was pregnant at 15, had her at 16. My parents weren’t disgusted at all. Disappointed, had hoped for a different life for me etc, but definitely not disgusted. I’m blessed my parents discussed my options with me, and supported me. I stayed at home till my early 20s with my daughter. My ex was the same age as me though, stupid teens 🤷‍♀️
Sorry I should have chosen my words more wisely, I hope I haven’t offended you. My parents were also disappointed but very supportive. I didn’t find out until I was 5 months pregnant 🙈 but I wouldn’t change him for the world. I’m so proud of the young man he has become 😍

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
We’re really good friends, so I feel I can ask this of you 🙏🏼 Kidding aside, trying to ease tensions here ❤️‍🩹

Could this be an opportunity to educate instead of berate (this is the term I use for me when broaching racial talks, not trying to insult or offend you)? Perhaps talk about what Zionism means to you and your definition, as someone in the community 🩵

I understand your passion, I respect it. I do however find responding with anger tends to make others afraid to ask questions and learn.

I’m hoping you don’t bite my head off because I genuinely mean well but have at it, if you must 😩
I don't mind questions at all. if you have any Mrs D.

I feel personally aggrieved by what this person has said about jewish people. people who have moved to (and dream to move to) Israel (their ancestral homeland) and so many did after the holocaust, being accused of being responsible for throwing muslims out of their homes, and kept as prisoners in their own country. this is anti semitic tripe.

tensions are running high since 7 October

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
i hope that's her foot she's scratching and not the leg
Loop Cant Stop GIF