Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Sorry I should have chosen my words more wisely, I hope I haven’t offended you. My parents were also disappointed but very supportive. I didn’t find out until I was 5 months pregnant 🙈 but I wouldn’t change him for the world. I’m so proud of the young man he has become 😍
No absolutely not offended. I’m rarely offended by you guys, I know everyone generally gives a s in here xxx

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't mind questions at all. if you have any Mrs D.

I feel personally aggrieved by what this person has said about jewish people. people who have moved to (and dream to move to) Israel (their ancestral homeland) and so many did after the holocaust, being accused of being responsible for throwing muslims out of their homes, and kept as prisoners in their own country. this is anti semitic tripe.

tensions are running high since 7 October
I don’t even really know what to say because I can’t empathise fully with how you’re feeling, so please excuse me for my unpolished words 🙏🏼

With all that’s going on in the world and the horrors of the past, I can’t imagine how helpless you must feel as a community. How deep the pain must go and the ancestral trauma that’s part of your DNA. As a mixed woman of colour I can only relate in part 💔

When I have read about Zionism, I’ve seen a divide in its definition. Some media can present those opposed to Zionism as antisemitic, whereas others have attempted to present it as anti-zionism, separating it apart from antisemitism. This understandably can confuse people and I can see why some may not know the true intended definition.

Here’s the most recent article from the BBC I have read, for example.

This is all said with respect and I hope I have worded things correctly 🙏🏼

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I just wanted to pop on before I go to sleep, and say you are all AMAZING, such a supportive group we have here.

I’m so proud of everyone that is trying to, has, or is working towards some kind of recovery. It’s heart warming to see you all, cheering each other on, through your milestones. You all matter, you’re all fing unbelievable humans, and I wish you all everything you hope for in recovery journeys.

@Nolan 🎵 I’ve a beautiful wedding dress, 2 actually that I can donate to save your back pocket.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I just wanted to pop on before I go to sleep, and say you are all AMAZING, such a supportive group we have here.

I’m so proud of everyone that is trying to, has, or is working towards some kind of recovery. It’s heart warming to see you all, cheering each other on, through your milestones. You all matter, you’re all fing unbelievable humans, and I wish you all everything you hope for in recovery journeys.

@Nolan 🎵 I’ve a beautiful wedding dress, 2 actually that I can donate to save your back pocket.

2?!

One for the amazing bride to be and one for @Anonymous ? He keeps telling me he'd get in to a size 6 if he breathes in

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

You’ve such a beautiful energy ✨ Night night my luv 😍🩵

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
as you're on a roll and want to go there, let me go here; if I report your posts to the police for potential antisemitism (which is a hate crime), I'll also be directing them to your other posts that reveal more than you realise.

As I see it, our response to racism and unacceptable behaviour we see on tiktok should be consistent with our actions on this platform.
because I don't agree with zionism? hundreds of thousands of orthodox jews also don't agree with zionism, you have literally twisted my words to suit your narrative, you are extremely aggressive, prove to me I am anti semetic? You go for it girl am i supposed to feel scared or intimidated

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1721860386.mp4
    23.5 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1721860358.mp4
    6.1 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1721860328.mp4
    31.1 MB
  • IMG_1495.png
    IMG_1495.png
    328.7 KB · Views: 17
  • RPReplay_Final1721860270.mp4
    14.1 MB