Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Miss Red just seeing the dollar signs, not thinking about the fact that to qualify for the high rate of PIP also means quality of life affecting illness or disabilities etc. I suppose when you hang around with fraudsters you forget that not everyone is one.
She literally earns over £700 a week in free money from daft people who pay for her to talk s and she's giving it the wow at £700 a month 'free' money as she called it, yet forgets that's not alot of money really for someone struggling massively with day to day life mentally and physically. She's absolutely repulsive.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Morning

@Jeppers_creepers I hope you've managed to somebody to look at that naughty infection! @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 I hope you're feeling a bit more yourself today , @Birdie today is an extra day to mark on that calendar and be extra proud of yourself!

How long before she's live and on the bottle?
I finally got sorted this morning 🎉 thank you so much for caring 🥹🤍

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Woah £700 a month PIP is a Hella lot of money and a fing gift horse according to RED!!!

I do think EVERY disabled person is extremely grateful for their gift horse, living the high life pain free, stress free with no worries on that pittance of a fing gift horse.

Ignorant privileged b of a t.
i know a few people who claim PIP and they would forgo the money in a heart beat if it meant that they could have a pain free day, or walk without aids.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She literally earns over £700 a week in free money from daft people who pay for her to talk s and she's giving it the wow at £700 a month 'free' money as she called it, yet forgets that's not alot of money really for someone struggling massively with day to day life mentally and physically. She's absolutely repulsive.
I could only stomach about 5 minutes. She's a rancid human. Why are these absolutely pig-s headed, ignorant, toxic bastards put on a pedestal by the tiktok masses? 🤬

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Woah £700 a month PIP is a Hella lot of money and a fing gift horse according to RED!!!

I do think EVERY disabled person is extremely grateful for their gift horse, living the high life pain free, stress free with no worries on that pittance of a fing gift horse.

Ignorant privileged b of a t.

She forgets a bit chunk of her gifts probably come from those who claim some kind of benefit. £700 is nothing a month , people would do anything to have proper mobility , pain free etc. She's a true Tory voter.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
IMG_2742.png
fing imposter

Space Suit GIF

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
She forgets a bit chunk of her gifts probably come from those who claim some kind of benefit. £700 is nothing a month , people would do anything to have proper mobility , pain free etc. She's a true Tory voter.
THIS. I get £500 a month to help with my medical cannabis which dulls my fibro pain, and then I have £150 at most to spend on anything else I need to help me, such as art supplies to help distract me from my MH. If I had the money, I'd buy my family a bungalow, since my mum and I find it very difficult to go up and down the stairs. Glad that dread has the disposable income at her fingers... NOT