Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Charlie Fairy is desperately attempting to find someone who wants to discuss the police brutality incident at Manchester Airport yesterday whilst playing the worst songs from my childhood. 😳
Please nobody join him. Please let him be stuck trying to be relevant yet having literally zero bites.

Awesome Adventure Time GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
same! i had a child as a teenager too, whilst i adore them, i wouldn't advocate that for anyone. especially as in my situation it was with an older man who should have known better than to entertain me, yet alone pursue a sexual relationship with me!
i'm glad you are actively spreading awareness of this to young people.

edit - do, i forgot the point of my post due to the slight trauma dump, - when val was saying that stuff in LOTE's live, whilst she might not believe she was groomed or whatever else. As a teenager 4 years makes a big difference for things in common, there's a marked difference in experiences etc... to then be excusing it just because it worked out for her was foolish of her.
4 years is a big difference in terms of mental cognition and conditioning.
It also grinds my gears when people say “we was all doing it at that age and if you say you didn’t your a liar”
Firstly just cos some teenagers where in that position it doesn’t mean we should be encouraging it to the teenagers of today. I got myself into some situation when I was a teenager that could have been very dangerous, don’t want to say too much and dox myself (although some people do know who I am) and I can guarantee that half of these women on TikTok who do endorse it, wouldn’t do it with their own kids. They just want to be part of the group most talked about for exposure.

Feb 29, 2024
4 years is a big difference in terms of mental cognition and conditioning.
It also grinds my gears when people say “we was all doing it at that age and if you say you didn’t your a liar”
Firstly just cos some teenagers where in that position it doesn’t mean we should be encouraging it to the teenagers of today. I got myself into some situation when I was a teenager that could have been very dangerous, don’t want to say too much and dox myself (although some people do know who I am) and I can guarantee that half of these women on TikTok who do endorse it, wouldn’t do it with their own kids. They just want to be part of the group most talked about for exposure.
In care alot of young girls where having 'relationships' as it was the only way they felt loved 🥺 when I went from a foster home to a kids home at 14/15 my periods had stopped (obviously due to stress) I remember the manger of the home asking if I was pregnant (the day I arrived) I hadn't even kissed a boy never mind anything else. Unfortunately being young and vulnerable in the care system that changed.
We don't say oh it was OK that Jimmy Savile did what he did because back then it was the norm.