Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
That’s one sly way to friendzone me tree. I can’t believe you let me think I stood a chance
Rejected Friend Zone GIF by Jack Harlow

edit; apologies for rubbing it in...

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Shine like a gimp was in my DMs crying because I threatened it. Yet hopes Breadstick ends up in a coma?

Gimpo, I’d happily beat you into a coma you nasty disgusting diseased t. Every time I see you comment I get a whiff of chip fat, stale fags and cringe

Xoxo

I'll help you don't want you hurting your hands

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Yeah Clair Duffy keeps on about Sammy shorty then someone sent me that they were terrorising that Hayley who was in hospital at the time which is wild. Bunch of absolute low life’s
I think Sammy Shorty was saying Hayley was lying about her cancer and Hayley was literally posting hospital letters to prove it,am trying to remember who was beefing who, there's that many on TikTok 🫣

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Never forget Corie asking a woman who has a black eye what happened then proceeded to say don’t be rude to me or i’ll black the other one 😳
Corie is the biggest cretin on this app he paid young lads to go on holiday with him remember the whole him & EQ saga!!

The poor young boy he was holding hostage getting him to speak on cories behalf!!

He defo needs his devices checked the creepy pred t!!