Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
He only does it to be a part of drama. Watch him drop his morals tomorrow. Wish people would keep the same energy at all times, he’s just trying to get the views in.
Best Friends Thank You GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

The guy is a grade A fstain

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
From what I was seeing (and I knew it was going to be a troll, but I know not everyone else would know it is), it appeared that it was being done because Angie was shouting baguette made her SH. That’s a lot to put on someone. I’m sure people were worried she was very upset and believed she had caused Angie to SH. That’s what I was concerned people may be thinking.

I’m trying to catch up to make sure I explain myself properly.

At 10:39pm the troll plan was concocted.
At 10:54pm I told a few people close to me of the plan for the live, exactly what was happening, and exactly what the plan was
The live started at 11:03pm. I wasn’t behind the screen. I was frantically flipping through accounts on my old phone trying to gain access to angies live to find accounts I wasn’t blocked on, but she kept getting banned so I was struggling to actually find her.
11:07pm I became aware of her flashing her wrists on live. Again, the people aware of what the plan was, were made aware that I had noticed this and I genuinely at that point didn’t know what to do. FF was already live. We all also know how Angie likes to weaponise things like this against people, which I believe she did last night.

I was panicking about what to do because if I told FF to just end the live, I understood people could be worried. I didn’t know anyone was worried as I wasn’t paying any attention to the actual chat because I was on my other phone. So eventually I just said do it, just reveal your face, say what you gotta say and end the live. People will understand that it’s not me, it’s a joke and that I am fine.

I’ve seen a screen recording of the live and every single comment was laughing.

I seen comments in a Discord that I used to be a member of, and everyone was laughing.

I had DMs afterwards and everyone was laughing.

A few people didn’t find it funny. Fair. We all have different levels of humour and I think CC is proof of that, because even I have seen things that hit my boundaries of humour in here, but others found it funny.

So anyway I just felt I had to somehow explain myself, but please also note I do not feel any regret or sympathy still. Judge me for it if you wish, but I won’t feign sympathy for a t who doesn’t deserve it, just to try and clear my character a bit, because I’m not about it.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt

At 10:54pm I told a few people close to me of the plan for the live, exactly what was happening, and exactly what the plan was
The live started at 11:03pm. I wasn’t behind the screen. I was frantically flipping through accounts on my old phone trying to gain access to angies live to find accounts I wasn’t blocked on, but she kept getting banned so I was struggling to actually find her.
11:07pm I became aware of her flashing her wrists on live. Again, the people aware of what the plan was, were made aware that I had noticed this and I genuinely at that point didn’t know what to do. FF was already live. We all also know how Angie likes to weaponise things like this against people, which I believe she did last night.

I was panicking about what to do because if I told FF to just end the live, I understood people could be worried. I didn’t know anyone was worried as I wasn’t paying any attention to the actual chat because I was on my other phone. So eventually I just said do it, just reveal your face, say what you gotta say and end the live. People will understand that it’s not me, it’s a joke and that I am fine.

I seen comments in a Discord that I used to be a member of, and everyone was laughing.

A few people didn’t find it funny. Fair. We all have different levels of humour and I think CC is proof of that, because even I have seen things that hit my boundaries of humour in here, but others found it funny.

So anyway I just felt I had to somehow explain myself, but please also note I do not feel any regret or sympathy still. Judge me for it if you wish, but I won’t feign sympathy for a t who doesn’t deserve it, just to try and clear my character a bit, because I’m not about it.
I was so hoping that your face reveal would be a hairy bum or a giant middle finger

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA

If I thought Angie was genuine I’d understand people coming at you, everything with Angie is a rehearsed sick plan, she made sure her wrists were in view, she knew she was gonna blame you, exposed etc. I have no sympathy for her and just don’t give a s about her

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I don’t know what’s worse. Angies profile picture or lynz 🤢She’s never going to stop she will just keep creating accounts, trigger people, say the most and blame everybody else. What she did last night didn’t trigger me as such, was more seeing the blood, have a mega phobia of blood 🤢🤢🤢
I must be a heartless t because I don't give a s what Flangie did to herself last night. It's all for views with that disgusting tramp. She knows exactly what she's doing. TT doesn't enter my brain when I switch my phone off, I don't give a do about any of them. There's absolutely nothing any of them could say or do that will ever make me loose sleep.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

Idgaf about Angie or how she feels. But I’m just stating that you’re no better than her and you’re putting yourself out there for judgement and if you weren’t in here people would have a lot to say. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no better than Angie in here, but I’m not going around trying to act like I’m better and being outraged at what she says in retaliation.

I don’t believe for one second no one knew what Angie did. Especially is if enough people in your little clique off CC knew. I comment on what I see on TikTok and you’re out there now, I’ll comment on what I see. People in here may not want to, but it’s an open thread about Angie and what goes on around her. Hayley’s a t, she’s a nasty piece of work that didn’t give a do about victims, everyone’s giving Angie back what she’s giving. I don’t have to like what you’re all doing just cause you post here.