Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Exactly this!! Just because I hate Angie doesn’t mean I’m just going to agree with whatever people who are against Angie say and do. They’re going just as low as Angie. I’m not affected by it, but people cannot claim to be better than Angie when they are starting to move the same
I agree with you. I don’t think people in here should be judged or feel pushed out or singled out for having their own opinions. We don’t all have to like and dislike the same people or agree with everything. I totally get where you are coming from

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Smile everybody, we're being screen shotted
Season 1 Picture GIF by NBC

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
AND JUST TO ADD

I’ve been made aware that the people who knew my plans, and have since turned on me, were commenting in that very live laugh reacting to comments. I guess it was funny until you thought about the consequences for you, despite being completely uninvolved nor mentioned. 👀 despite the comments made towards me that didn’t matter. Mad eh.

But people knew what was going on. Let me be very clear about that.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don’t know what’s worse. Angies profile picture or lynz 🤢She’s never going to stop she will just keep creating accounts, trigger people, say the most and blame everybody else. What she did last night didn’t trigger me as such, was more seeing the blood, have a mega phobia of blood 🤢🤢🤢
Angie's stamina and abundance of spare time makes it hard to compete with if you have other priorities/better things to do with your time lol you have to have a clear idea of what you want to actually achieve when dealing with something like that, or it will wear you out. just my observation.

Last edited:

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Angie’s just a petulant child, she thinks because she managed to get Red, Luke, Pearl, Alex back on side everyone else should fall in line. No, we’ll always keep reminding everyone what a scumbag you are. Screenshot our posts all you want, we’ve been waiting for the police to come for us since you found this thread :ROFLMAO:

Jun 8, 2024
uk
AND JUST TO ADD

I’ve been made aware that the people who knew my plans, and have since turned on me, were commenting in that very live laugh reacting to comments. I guess it was funny until you thought about the consequences for you, despite being completely uninvolved nor mentioned. 👀 despite the comments made towards me that didn’t matter. Mad eh.

I am/was thinking about the backlash you may have got from it all. Not arsed about angie. Just hope everybody in here is ok & don’t fall out over it all. I see all sides of it.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
AND JUST TO ADD

I fell asleep waiting for you woke up around 2am to absolute carnage, she wasent in a bad place she was rotten stinking pissed up

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
AND JUST TO ADD

I haven’t seen anyone turn on you, except me. And I didn’t comment at all in the live. Clearly some didn’t know what was going on, or they wouldn’t have been expressing concern. You’re making it sound like everyone knew. I only guessed it was trolling. You’re so much like Angie at times.

Anywho, have a fantastic day on live, I’m sure you’ll get plenty of views. Just don’t be shocked with what Angie says in retaliation, you know what she’s like and it’s a back and forth at this point.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Angie's stamina and abundance of spare time makes it hard to compete with if you have other priorities/better things to do with your time lol you have to a clear idea of what you want to actually achieve when dealing with something like that, or it will wear you out. just my observation.
Angue doesn’t have any sort of life because she chooses to sit on tiktok all day. It’s sad as do really

Last edited:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
AND JUST TO ADD

Could it be classed as dark humour? Angie likes that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I haven’t seen anyone turn on you, except me. And I didn’t comment at all in the live. Clearly some didn’t know what was going on, or they wouldn’t have been expressing concern. You’re making it sound like everyone knew. I only guessed it was trolling. You’re so much like Angie at times.

Anywho, have a fantastic day on live, I’m sure you’ll get plenty of views. Just don’t be shocked with what Angie says in retaliation, you know what she’s like and it’s a back and forth at this point.
Baguette is saying at the people who did, without a shadow of a doubt, know what was going to happen and were in the live last night laughing/joking yet then turned on her with fake outrage afterwards.
Not everyone, the people she is referring to specifically.

Baguette isn't like Delu.
Delu is a racist, ableist, transphobic, DV enabling, pred enabling, ped enabling, homophobic, alcoholic that SH/S baits online in the midst of a drunken tantrum after being called out for adamantly defendending the likes of Alfie.
Baguette isn't anything like Delu.