Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Well I am absolutely terrified got a op on my eye 7.30 Monday morning, wasent going to mention it but I just decided to watch the procedure online, I have a mole on my lower eye lid so the last few months it's gone a funny colour and its really irritating ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Good luck for tomorrow, you'll be fine ๐Ÿค— According to Google, I need 2 limbs amputated, my appendix removed, a designer vagina and I've got 24 hours to live. I don't Google anything medical anymore ๐Ÿ˜‰

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean but fair enough ๐Ÿ˜‚
I got a violation a little while back and restriction then I checked it and it had more violations on vids so I didn't know what to do to protect it, I deleted everything and thought best in case it gets taken down to remove just everything and start a new one, oui?

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I Will be going ahead with my live tonight on YouTube. I know a lot of you will have seen some of the things I am going to react to however a lot won't have including myself.
I hope this brings awareness to her horrible platform. The Live Will remain on YouTube to be rewatched.

Thank you for anyone that shot me over some clips.

As Always respect CC have a good day ๐Ÿ’™โœŒ๏ธ

Attachments

• IMG-20240727-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20240727-WA0015.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 19
Feb 29, 2024
I Will be going ahead with my live tonight on YouTube. I know a lot of you will have seen some of the things I am going to react to however a lot won't have including myself.
I hope this brings awareness to her horrible platform. The Live Will remain on YouTube to be rewatched.

Thank you for anyone that shot me over some clips.

As Always respect CC have a good day ๐Ÿ’™โœŒ๏ธ
What time will you be live

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Thereโ€™s a lot of menopausal fishwive drama going on in here today
I think there's a cease fire at the minute
White Flag Winner GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think there's a cease fire at the minute
White Flag Winner GIF
Itโ€™s turning into an absolute s show in here now with people bickering and s. We canโ€™t all agree on stuff but people reading this will be laughing. Then you got TikTok people coming in telling others what to do. do off back to TikTok, how about that