Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I was popping on to say a quick "hi" to you all but I'm fing back off to where I came from because this is playground s.

People are being jumped on or being told to do off to another thread pisses me right off. What the do gives anyone the right to tell anyone on here to do off to another thread, Seriously wtf!!

Everyone has a right to be here If you don't like each other then bang each other on ignore. it's as simple as that.

And... everyone has a right to have an opinion without loads of people coming for them, it's now at the stage where people who don't like confrontation fear speaking out, which makes us no better than the fs who silence, mute, block us on tiktok.

I've no idea what's happened but from what I can see people on here were genuinely concerned about another members wellbeing yet those who were concerned are somehow in the wrong.

do this for a barrel of laughs.

I'm out... take care all its been good while its lasted.

Much love & peace out feckers.
🤎✌️ 🤎

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
You can't all leave i still haven't found the fing earphone
Season 1 Hoarding GIF by The Roku Channel

😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I Will be going ahead with my live tonight on YouTube. I know a lot of you will have seen some of the things I am going to react to however a lot won't have including myself.
I hope this brings awareness to her horrible platform. The Live Will remain on YouTube to be rewatched.

Thank you for anyone that shot me over some clips.

As Always respect CC have a good day 💙✌️
Is there really any point to these Angie awareness lives? It's the same clips played over and over. The t will never be forced off the app. I just think it's a waste of time and effort

Feb 29, 2024
Angie's livelihood? I thought she'd been signed off work permanently, so she's getting benefits.. and shouldn't be earning anything... Do the DWP know about your earnings on tiktok Angie?
Can you imagine if doctors signed you off for life for MH. There would be riots! That means anyone with bad MH isn't fit for work ever. Strange that as people with MH have the right to work