Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
No i won’t do off out of here with my bollocks🤫when exactly did i say i felt sorry 4 her 🥱i don't feel sorry 4 her. I feel sorry 4 her viewers. I feel sorry for miss baguettes viewers last night. I feel sorry for whoever was hurt by last nights events. The live baguette done was wrong. It does make us as a whole look like bastards. It’s made other creators look like bastards. Hayley n fact freak. Angie is a bastard but does any of us have to stoop that low? I’m prepared for the backlash cos i stood up for what i believe which will go against ur miss bagutte. Going this low in my view just to create a platform makes u no better. I’ve read posts in here with the same people mocking factfreak 🤐There is a clique in here n that’s why i have never commented or created an account. Baguette get ur platform on tiktok that u r craving. Coming across as a massive attention seeker
I've not noticed a clique in here at all. Why people going for @Miss Baguette 🥖 🥺

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I didn't tell anyone to leave but surely if you don't like it as much as they keep on saying because of people etc in here then why keep on coming on?? I ain't starting beef with anyone and I thought the whole point was you can comment on anything in here?
I'm not using anyone in here for my platform either just like comment cafe hate all being lumped together stop lumping all tik tokers that have a platform to speak on together!!!

I don't care if people think im in here for views etc I sit with less than a hundred people in my room and I'll still say what I need to say I don't give a do about the gifts views etc I've built up my own community and some comment cafe people come in and watch

I'm aware of the vibe in here about tik tokers coming in and we are not wanted but I expect the same courtesy that comment cafe members expect don't lump us all together , people aren't gonna like me but I joined comment cafe after researching and seeing what you guys were about due to everyone always coming for you guys as a collective I see everyone in here has their own minds and opinions not everyone is gonna like me I honestly couldn't give a do!! I still like the vibe in here the people as individuals and no matter what you all stand on the same morality scale as me, yes I'm a tik toker but I'm not here for your praise or views I'm here to express myself as you all do and cause I enjoy the vibes , ☺️
You told me to leave or go to a new thread 😉

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No i won’t do off out of here with my bollocks🤫when exactly did i say i felt sorry 4 her 🥱i don't feel sorry 4 her. I feel sorry 4 her viewers. I feel sorry for miss baguettes viewers last night. I feel sorry for whoever was hurt by last nights events. The live baguette done was wrong. It does make us as a whole look like bastards. It’s made other creators look like bastards. Hayley n fact freak. Angie is a bastard but does any of us have to stoop that low? I’m prepared for the backlash cos i stood up for what i believe which will go against ur miss bagutte. Going this low in my view just to create a platform makes u no better. I’ve read posts in here with the same people mocking factfreak 🤐There is a clique in here n that’s why i have never commented or created an account. Baguette get ur platform on tiktok that u r craving. Coming across as a massive attention seeker

Sorry who even are you 🤣🤣

I totally wanted to make a platform by using one of my backup accounts to do the live on. You’re soooo right.

Funny you think I’m craving attention, whilst lavishing me in it 🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I don’t think Randy Roofer’s love island type thing will come to fruition or has he done anything like this before and it’s been successful?
Oh No Deal With It GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Everytime I’ve went to buy it,it’s sold out or just white choc bars left.
Did you get your wound seen to? How’s Bubba CC?
Yeah I did thank you and they gave me a strong steroid cream and it’s almost already cleared up. She has grown so much already 😭 I wish she could stay this small forever 🤍

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Think we all here to voice our opinions and hopefully call out s behaviour! I just don't want it to become personal or too escalated with situations. 👏 I have no issues with anyone and respect differences of opinions like usual and if people want to voice their opinions on me please feel free too, but just if you do dislike me i'll make sure to throw lemons at you. 🤣
season 6 hit GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I think Angie's amnesia has spread
What's that I forgot what it means 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I did thank you and they gave me a strong steroid cream and it’s almost already cleared up. She has grown so much already 😭 I wish she could stay this small forever 🤍
Love the new born stage. But now my grandson (will be 2 in October) runs to me and says ''awww Nana' 😭😭

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
You told me to leave or go to a new thread 😉

Msg quoted below I said couldn't you leave or go to a new thread 🧵

What I accept was I could of phrased it better , so what I meant was if it's alot for you and you feel it's to cliquey couldn't you join a different thread that still discusses tik tok stuff,

I know with myself if I get to much into something that I don't like I just french exit and don't go back, like with tik tok or here you can block and go or ignore someone's MSG's

I should have phrased it better definitely

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727_171321_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240727_171321_com.android.chrome.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 23
Jul 26, 2024
Bollocks
I've not noticed a clique in here at all. Why people going for @Miss Baguette 🥖 🥺
There really is. I could name names but i don’t want people to feel attacked. And because someone has self harmed. Even it was for attention it’s not normal mental behaviour. Comment cafe call out bad behaviour. Can’t call out bad behaviour whilst doing the worst. Yes we all dislike angie but if she was to off herself it would be comment cafe that many would blame. Wrongly maybe but true.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
It goes so fast honestly so get all the cuddles in at this tiny phase ❤️

Before you know it they are 6 and wanting to break your back carrying them on your hip 😂