Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I got some chocolate and some of them flaming wotsits but they are sweet chilli and more like niknaks if that makes sense but they are sooooo good. I might order some loaded fries. I was supposed to go out tonight but I just can’t be bothered. It’s ladies day and town will be full of slappers to put it politely 😂
Yummm for the wotsits,I love them but never tried the hot ones. I don’t like being out when it’s really busy , you can’t enjoy yourself. I prefer a boozy lunch date then home by 5pm and into bed 😂

Medusa

Why you jumping in on an argument that’s nothing to do with you. You have been here a matter of weeks and telling people to leave or go to a new thread. do off back to TikTok and stop using people in here for your platform
Exactly this ⏫

But if I has of said it, people would think 'here she goes again'

Its now becoming a joke where people feel uncomfortable or fear speaking out against the more popular members. i will say what the do i like, when i fing like and do anyone who tells me to move threads.

This thread used to be fun and it's now turned to s. I'm in two minds whether I even want to partake in this s show anymore, people are going way to low and sometimes lower than the scum we call out, i can be a t but I draw the line at certain things.

As far as I'm concerned it's double standards and tiktokers are pushing their way in here because a few people on here like them when they can use their own platform instead of trying to rim CC, most of these people will throw you to the wolves when it goes tits up, ive watched it happen countless times.

The double fing standards and hypocrisy on here is fing laughable, I don't care how popular someone's is on here or who sides with who, if i don't agree with what they say or do, I'll voice my feelings and I'll voice them loud and clear.

Getting personal because you don't like what someone has said pisses me off and I'm so disappointed tbh.

At the end of the day all of this kicked off because people were worried about a fellow member and I think that's what people are failing to understand, I couldn't give a toss about Angie but if someone's more than capable of handling themselves then I don't see why other people have to jump on the bandwagon.

Anyway I'm off because I have a lot more to say but I don't want to reignite the embers.

Whoever was affected by last night i hope you're ok 🤎

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Oh i agree with you 100%. I just don’t think we should go as low as that tit to get our point across. I had massive respect for miss baguette till last night i’m sorry for how i feel. Bullying a bully makes nobody any better. Awareness n bullying are not the same
Don't apologise for how you feel, you have every right to feel however you want.
I feel it was a response to all the horrible s Angie has been saying about boogie and FF, and in the grand scheme of things all they did was pretend there was going to be a face reveal 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wanted to go extremely low last night in response to some of the things Angie was saying and doing because certain things have bugged the do out of me this week and I have been genuinely upset and fed up of that moron constantly getting away with her abhorrent behaviour and people excusing her and enabling her. I really don't see what boogie and FF did as bullying, it was a ruse.
Sorry for the long reply 🙏

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Scrying Wicked City GIF by ALLBLK

do it
Saint Antoine, retrouve ce qui est perdu,
Saint Antoine révèle le lieu, ramène mon oreille électronique,
Saint Antoine, que je puisse écouter à travers le voile,
Quand elle reviendra je louerai.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Yummm for the wotsits,I love them but never tried the hot ones. I don’t like being out when it’s really busy , you can’t enjoy yourself. I prefer a boozy lunch date then home by 5pm and into bed 😂
Town will be full of people who have been on the drink all day and I just can’t be bothered with people. After having a house full of kids I just want silence and peace. I’m not even turning the tv on 😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Exactly this ⏫

But if I has of said it, people would think 'here she goes again'

Its now becoming a joke where people feel uncomfortable or fear speaking out against the more popular members. i will say what the do i like, when i fing like and do anyone who tells me to move threads.

This thread used to be fun and it's now turned to s. I'm in two minds whether I even want to partake in this s show anymore, people are going way to low and sometimes lower than the scum we call out, i can be a t but I draw the line at certain things.

As far as I'm concerned it's double standards and tiktokers are pushing their way in here because a few people on here like them when they can use their own platform instead of trying to rim CC, most of these people will throw you to the wolves when it goes tits up, ive watched it happen countless times.

The double fing standards and hypocrisy on here is fing laughable, I don't care how popular someone's is on here or who sides with who, if i don't agree with what they say or do, I'll voice my feelings and I'll voice them loud and clear.

Getting personal because you don't like what someone has said pisses me off and I'm so disappointed tbh.

At the end of the day all of this kicked off because people were worried about a fellow member and I think that's what people are failing to understand, I couldn't give a toss about Angie but if someone's more than capable of handling themselves then I don't see why other people have to jump on the bandwagon.

Anyway I'm off because I have a lot more to say but I don't want to reignite the embers.

Whoever was affected by last night i hope you're ok 🤎
Reignite them embers. I like your rants 😁

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I did say earlier 'Tommy Robinson is a t' not sure if I get away with that 🤣
I've been snoozing all day as exhausted from work and fell asleep in one of these protest livestreams. I saw loads of comments worse than 't' but aimed at anti-Tommy supporters, so hope you did get away with it!
He started on about the stuff in Leeds at one point and referred to it as a 'Muslim ghetto' 🤬
Bet he ain't got the balls to come here and do one of his so called rallies here though 🥊

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Look i am agreeing with you. Angie does have a large platform so does her little cronies. It would be span that if anything happened it would be down to us/some of us as everybody likes to see anybody in here as 1. I am not blaming what angie done on anybody on here. That is not what i’m saying
I think too much energy is going into a waste of space like Angie

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I used to love camping as a kid, but I went camping a few years ago and was miserable, I could probably do glamping, but I'm not sleeping on the fing ground again
As an adult my back is broken and we had a blow up mattress that never stays blown up

Glamping 💯 I need luxury

Feb 29, 2024
I've been snoozing all day as exhausted from work and fell asleep in one of these protest livestreams. I saw loads of comments worse than 't' but aimed at anti-Tommy supporters, so hope you did get away with it!
He started on about the stuff in Leeds at one point and referred to it as a 'Muslim ghetto' 🤬
Bet he ain't got the balls to come here and do one of his so called rallies here though 🥊
Hubby was telling me his recording he played today, he had been told not to play it as has wrong information. He's due in court soon for doing the same thing last time. He's looking at 2 years inside