Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Pearl, EQ and dorans are on the list already
Season 9 What GIF by The Office

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Exactly this ⏫

But if I has of said it, people would think 'here she goes again'

Its now becoming a joke where people feel uncomfortable or fear speaking out against the more popular members. i will say what the do i like, when i fing like and do anyone who tells me to move threads.

This thread used to be fun and it's now turned to s. I'm in two minds whether I even want to partake in this s show anymore, people are going way to low and sometimes lower than the scum we call out, i can be a t but I draw the line at certain things.

As far as I'm concerned it's double standards and tiktokers are pushing their way in here because a few people on here like them when they can use their own platform instead of trying to rim CC, most of these people will throw you to the wolves when it goes tits up, ive watched it happen countless times.

The double fing standards and hypocrisy on here is fing laughable, I don't care how popular someone's is on here or who sides with who, if i don't agree with what they say or do, I'll voice my feelings and I'll voice them loud and clear.

Getting personal because you don't like what someone has said pisses me off and I'm so disappointed tbh.

At the end of the day all of this kicked off because people were worried about a fellow member and I think that's what people are failing to understand, I couldn't give a toss about Angie but if someone's more than capable of handling themselves then I don't see why other people have to jump on the bandwagon.

Anyway I'm off because I have a lot more to say but I don't want to reignite the embers.

Whoever was affected by last night i hope you're ok 🤎
I shouldn’t have kept things going this morning and I apologise to those I made feel uncomfortable. I don’t apologise for what I said though. Moving on now 🏃🏼‍♀️➡️

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Hubby was telling me his recording he played today, he had been told not to play it as has wrong information. He's due in court soon for doing the same thing last time. He's looking at 2 years inside
I really hope he is 🤞🏽
Did you see the Ross Kemp thing when he went into Belmarsh prison and interviewed Tommy Robinson? He had a proper scruffy looking beard and looked as unkempt as Angie on a good day 🤣

coolchick

Mar 13, 2024
London
Juat saw that Zac is up early and actually out his darkened livingroom. Saw him with Wolf,must’ve been getting some begging,manipulation tips as it’s been 3 days Zac’s been begging strong. I’m sure his momentum is low now. Just saw enough for him to say “get your daily heart me’s in” I remember when Zac had content,it’s now a structured mess if that makes sense
sad youtube GIF by Hyper RPG