Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Just reading back on last night’s chat about how we were welcomed in here. One of my first few comments here I was claimed to be a member of the cult who was trying to climb inside Angie’s hoop. Gave me the warm and fuzzies that did.
I think when I first started commenting in here I came in and started cussing an account cause they were FattySoph. I’d say I kept up the energy 😭 I was accused at one point of being Alex and Mazza. Angie even thought I was Mummy Belton. I miss the days when we accused eachother of being people we aren’t

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Morning
Tired Wake Up GIF by Veep HBO

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
My daughter is away she's just text me my sister who's son was murdered had a cat from when he was a kid he still lived at home when he passed, I spoke to my sis couple days ago she absolutely loved Minx she was a part of my nephew and we were crying on the phone coz I had a dream about my nephew the night before, she told me Minx had lost weight and seemed in pain I said take her vets you don't want her suffering, minx was about 25 years old, anyway my daughter just messaged me, shes spoke to my niece,minx been put to sleep my sister is devestated, gonna ring her in a bit my stomach is turning. 😢

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
My daughter is away she's just text me my sister who's son was murdered had a cat from when he was a kid he still lived at home when he passed, I spoke to my sis couple days ago she absolutely loved Minx she was a part of my nephew and we were crying on the phone coz I had a dream about my nephew the night before, she told me Minx had lost weight and seemed in pain I said take her vets you don't want her suffering, minx was about 25 years old, anyway my daughter just messaged me, shes spoke to my niece,minx been put to sleep my sister is devestated, gonna ring her in a bit my stomach is turning. 😢
What an amazing long life though, I'm sure she was loved and had a beautiful life with them xx