Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My daughter is away she's just text me my sister who's son was murdered had a cat from when he was a kid he still lived at home when he passed, I spoke to my sis couple days ago she absolutely loved Minx she was a part of my nephew and we were crying on the phone coz I had a dream about my nephew the night before, she told me Minx had lost weight and seemed in pain I said take her vets you don't want her suffering, minx was about 25 years old, anyway my daughter just messaged me, shes spoke to my niece,minx been put to sleep my sister is devestated, gonna ring her in a bit my stomach is turning. 😢
That's really old for a cat TRB, she obviously lived a good life ❤️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I also pretended I live near her and worked in her local McDonald's and was spitting in her food, I'm awful

I'm suprised she didn't think you were Ronald Mcdonald

ronald mcdonald fun GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I find with Elphaba, there is so much `mud slung` that the real truth can never break through. Hope the lad went to the Police with it and didn't just put it on SM x
Apparently he was live this morning according to who posted it and he’s gone to the police. I just hope someone told him about speaking about it online when it’s a police matter now won’t do him any favours. I also don’t understand why anyone would be scared of that turning up to their house x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Apparently he was live this morning according to who posted it and he’s gone to the police. I just hope someone told him about speaking about it online when it’s a police matter now won’t do him any favours. I also don’t understand why anyone would be scared of that turning up to their house x

I'd just throw a bucket of water out of the window like my Nan did with trick or treaters 😭