Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Morning my luv 😍 I’m hoping things have perhaps calmed 😅 doing a little better also, thanks poppet - you having a good weekend? ☀️
That's good to hear 🥰
I got home from work yesterday morning and dozed on and off all day 🤣
Rest of the fam are down south visiting so having a quiet one today. I'm off work until 5th August now (other than an unavoidable meeting tomorrow 🤬) which makes me happy because of the Olympics being on 💛

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
TOMMY ROBINSON HAS BEEN ARRESTED ON TERRORISM!!!
Animated GIF

yay.
my first
28.07.2024_12.15.54_REC.png on her like white on rice til the end ⚔️

but my favourite is:
28.07.2024_12.16.58_REC.png
had, and still has me howl

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That's good to hear 🥰
I got home from work yesterday morning and dozed on and off all day 🤣
Rest of the fam are down south visiting so having a quiet one today. I'm off work until 5th August now (other than an unavoidable meeting tomorrow 🤬) which makes me happy because of the Olympics being on 💛
Thanks luv 🩵 I was literally the same yesterday 😴 oh that’s a lovely bit of time off, especially to watch the Olympics 😁 and some family time too! How long is the Olympics on for 🤔

beagle96

Jun 17, 2024
Uk
Only just come across this absolute mess in the last few weeks. Where is she from? Did she just randomly start going live on TikTok and got a following from it? Her teeth make me feel sick.
She was crying yesterday that the hospital killed her dad and made him drown from pumping fluid into him when he didn’t have a catheter 🤷🏼‍♀️ if she was my daughter I would probs rather be put out of my misery too 🤣🤣
Found this from the first page👀

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Thanks luv 🩵 I was literally the same yesterday 😴 oh that’s a lovely bit of time off, especially to watch the Olympics 😁 and some family time too! How long is the Olympics on for 🤔
Resting is healing though so that's good to hear 🧘🏽‍♀️
I'm not sure you know, I'll have to check. I'm just grateful it's not somewhere with a massive time difference because I'm that person who will try to stay awake or get up stupidly early 🤣
I missed the opening ceremony and need to fit that in somewhere too!