Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Angie won’t go 😂 it means she will have to bathe, oh and to the ‘cult’ stop reading here if it hurts your feelings, that t queen something is just pissed she bragged one day about her gifting badge then the next day lost it because of her rancid comments in Angie’s live 🖕 stay affected s
Angie won’t go because Sheila has time to change the locks and stick Angie’s piss soaked things into storage.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Scrolling back is mad there's so many accounts missing, also found Ellie on @No More Guff i didn't realise she had another account

Apart from the departures last night , are there anymore accounts that stick out that should still be here but ain't ?

Please don't say Madhatter , please don't say Madhatter

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Apart from the departures last night , are there anymore accounts that stick out that should still be here but ain't ?

Please don't say Madhatter , please don't say Madhatter
Confused Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Omg you missed it, remember reds bad brows? Who was little pink Buddha? She was outed as a trouble maker, can't remember the details but she's the reason chicken wings doxed herself
Yeah @RedRedWine🍷 done like a summary of what I’d missed while I was away and I was shook when I found out she had been giving crayons and wings s. Didn’t think she was like that