Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I'll never forget her cutting up all her mother's memories of her husband she cut every single photo up of him bar 1
And isn’t the one picture she has left the one of him holding angies niece as a baby and she keeps flashing the picture when drunk? If I was her sister I’d be fing furious. She knows what she’s doing, doing that. And it isn’t fair on her family with sickos on this app

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
But it was the chat that wanted Alex not Courtney (nor me) she asked for ideas..did you put yours to her or are you just bitching at her? You could do your own fyp?

The chat? The first poll was about 28 people voting yes, and the second 50ish out of 300 viewers. The option was between Emz and Alex only. Alex has been spoken on daily as Courtney has an issue with him, so the “ majority” will vote for him. I say give him no “clout” as he is desperate for it.
So in future, to have an opinion on here, we have to start our own fyp, debates, box battles, battles, etc? Point me in the direction of yours and I’ll come and watch!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Tams never liked chocolate cake? I find that hard to believe

Hungry Chocolate Cake GIF by 8it

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
The chat? The first poll was about 28 people voting yes, and the second 50ish out of 300 viewers. The option was between Emz and Alex only. Alex has been spoken on daily as Courtney has an issue with him, so the “ majority” will vote for him. I say give him no “clout” as he is desperate for it.
So in future, to have an opinion on here, we have to start our own fyp, debates, box battles, battles, etc? Point me in the direction of yours and I’ll come and watch!
What? The option was emz or alex because that's what the chat had asked for..whether it was 5 people or 5000 the majority won. You have a problem with how others run their fyp so I suggested you did your own then you could run it how YOU want it run..where did I say you couldn't have an opinion?