Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Wow that's a fair few packs. He must have thought he was well clever. Imagine the adrenaline rush πŸ™ˆ
Glad she can get it sorted though
That’s the exact reason why I have a separate account for stuff like that where I need to transfer from my main account for my son to buy stuff. I got hit with that trick before and he was buying games for like Β£70

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Who’s Tenerife Tom? Friends with Simon Spain or Frank France πŸ˜‚
No a bloody clue but after watching the video it’s apparently DHB on a troll account that has been going after Hayley comet and miss blue aka Shiela David aka better than cc cos she goes on holiday, is Hayleys moderator.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
No a bloody clue but after watching the video it’s apparently DHB on a troll account that has been going after Hayley comet and miss blue aka Shiela David aka better than cc cos she goes on holiday, is Hayleys moderator.
In all fairness, if dhb has something to say he just fires up a live and says it. He might need a few Stella’s and start talking s after a while but I don’t have him down as someone to hide behind a fake account

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
In all fairness, if dhb has something to say he just fires up a live and says it. He might need a few Stella’s and start talking s after a while but I don’t have him down as someone to hide behind a fake account
Me either that’s why I’m lost, cos I’ve never known him to hide away behind a fake account ever. He has always just come on and says what he wants/needs to say.