Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Told the producers the lot her sister, then told him and then filmed him arguing with her then left him 😭😭
So who’s the dad to the baby then? Because I’m sure I read that because of the law over there, the first one will need to go on the birth certificate because she’s still married to him. They don’t grant a divorce or something when the woman is pregnant

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So who’s the dad to the baby then? Because I’m sure I read that because of the law over there, the first one will need to go on the birth certificate because she’s still married to him. They don’t grant a divorce or something when the woman is pregnant
Apparently it's Ken, the one who looks like her dad and not Ryan the one who looks like her mum

Yeah I think he'll be listed on the birth certificate as the parent

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
View attachment 1000021743.mp4
So, is Buster leaving the app (again)? Or did he just want to show off his dogs and the one photo with the text was his only copy of it? If not, why was it buried so deep in the photos? Why is there no caption? Why the music? Why comments turned off? Wtf is happening? I'm trying to talk myself out of cheesecake, but this isn't helping. 🤣 I may need to stress eat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
View attachment 1000021743.mp4
So, is Buster leaving the app (again)? Or did he just want to show off his dogs and the one photo with the text was his only copy of it? If not, why was it buried so deep in the photos? Why is there no caption? Why the music? Why comments turned off? Wtf is happening? I'm trying to talk myself out of cheesecake, but this isn't helping. 🤣 I may need to stress eat. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I might miss a dog but I won’t miss him