Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
My medication for my medically diagnosed condition (to All the bad mh fakers out there) hasn’t kicked in yet 😌 in another 15 mins I’ll be reet but knives seemed appropriate for a stabby statement from Lucy rose
I think I like you without the meds 😍

Lucy and Bryan are fuming they’re being trolled at 7am. There was severe panic when someone shared but they couldn’t find out who because of everyone liking the live. They’re so aggressive this morning, every comment she’s giving so much angry sass. Nothing else is on so ill enjoy this for a while

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I think I like you without the meds 😍

Lucy and Bryan are fuming they’re being trolled at 7am. There was severe panic when someone shared but they couldn’t find out who because of everyone liking the live. They’re so aggressive this morning, every comment she’s giving so much angry sass. Nothing else is on so ill enjoy this for a while
I’ll try to be more of a weird t in future 🙃

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I remember my first time on rotten.com. I physically couldn’t look at the pictures. But morbid curiosity and compulsive behaviours got the better of me and I didn’t stop until I’d seen ever image on the site. Eventually, I’d be looking at severed hands that have got jammed and minced up in a meat grinder, thinking “omg that’s not even bad”. When it stopped getting updated, I would look for alternative sites.

I think me and many other people at the time started looking for alternatives because it stopped getting updated , I remember Live Leak being mentioned a lot but was warned to prepare for worse because you had actual videos of some serious s , even the hanging of Saddam Hussein made it on to there , some of the Soldiers who'd been beheaded etc. It was pretty fed up and probably caused a lot of people nightmares , internet safety wasn't even a thing, you didn't get taught it and your parents certainly didn't know half of the s you were watching online. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't think either of my boys had gone to watch some horrible messed up s online though, they're at the age where you had to find ways to disable safe search etc so have probably seen just as much as we did.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I think me and many other people at the time started looking for alternatives because it stopped getting updated , I remember Live Leak being mentioned a lot but was warned to prepare for worse because you had actual videos of some serious s , even the hanging of Saddam Hussein made it on to there , some of the Soldiers who'd been beheaded etc. It was pretty fed up and probably caused a lot of people nightmares , internet safety wasn't even a thing, you didn't get taught it and your parents certainly didn't know half of the s you were watching online. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't think either of my boys had gone to watch some horrible messed up s online though, they're at the age where you had to find ways to disable safe search etc so have probably seen just as much as we did.
I personally think it builds character. I wouldn’t be who I am today, had I not witnessed what a human would look like getting split in the head by helicopter propellers. I wouldn’t worry about it too much 😂

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Morrrning 🌞
I've only heard of rotten - but my daughter will no doubt know and never told me 🤣 it might be a memory unlocked for her!
The only computers in school when I was there were BBC Micros and they were only used in computer club, which i wasn't clever enough to go to, even though I had an Acorn Electron at home and thought I was a top basic programmer, with my never ending scroll of "hello" across the screen, in CEEFAX style font!

First PC I bought was a second hand Windows 95 in 2002, which sounded like a struggling moped (on a good day). I remember typing "Big Brother" into 'Ask Jeeves' which was on TV at the time and getting some questionable results 🙈

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Allegedly tams kids were strip searched at school for bruises. No they weren’t Rhino, you just said that for sympathy and for added effect.
She’s lying! A social worker can’t strip search a child legally, and police can only do it, under PACE rules, which looking for bruises does not fall under.

If looking for bruises, it would be done by a Dr, who would carry out a child protection medical. Generally they ask consent for this to take place.

Tam also said her pal met Ian Huntley during her Criminology degree, again, I call BULLSHIT! Unless her friend was studying at a very specific university that is. Also, Ian H wouldn’t be deemed eligible for the education programme through that Uni, as he confessed to a SA, and SOs are not eligible to take part. Ian H isnt who she clearly thinks he is! He’s at risk every single day of a battering, he’s barely recognisable he’s had so many attacks in prison.