Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morrrning 🌞
I've only heard of rotten - but my daughter will no doubt know and never told me 🤣 it might be a memory unlocked for her!
The only computers in school when I was there were BBC Micros and they were only used in computer club, which i wasn't clever enough to go to, even though I had an Acorn Electron at home and thought I was a top basic programmer, with my never ending scroll of "hello" across the screen, in CEEFAX style font!

First PC I bought was a second hand Windows 95 in 2002, which sounded like a struggling moped (on a good day). I remember typing "Big Brother" into 'Ask Jeeves' which was on TV at the time and getting some questionable results 🙈

We had top of the range Acorns in school and we had shared dial up of some kind , not sure if it was perhaps cable that was a smidge quicker but it was still slow. Kids today won't understand the struggle of waiting 3 hours for a song to download on Kazaa on Bearshare

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Just turned 8am and she's eating ... sausage with mayonnaise :sick: 😭
She’s had stranger things for breakfast. I’m surprised she can even eat soft solids still. How have they both managed to keep themselves alive? Surely they should be in assisted living, they’re incapable of their own care and they are a danger online 😂

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
We had top of the range Acorns in school and we had shared dial up of some kind , not sure if it was perhaps cable that was a smidge quicker but it was still slow. Kids today won't understand the struggle of waiting 3 hours for a song to download on Kazaa on Bearshare
THAT dial up sound too 🙉
My fave game on my Acorn was an Olympic one and lots of manic typing on the ZX keys to make the little guy run.
AHHH and eMule for tv shows and music. Nostalgia 🫠

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
She’s lying! A social worker can’t strip search a child legally, and police can only do it, under PACE rules, which looking for bruises does not fall under.

If looking for bruises, it would be done by a Dr, who would carry out a child protection medical. Generally they ask consent for this to take place.

Tam also said her pal met Ian Huntley during her Criminology degree, again, I call BULLSHIT! Unless her friend was studying at a very specific university that is. Also, Ian H wouldn’t be deemed eligible for the education programme through that Uni, as he confessed to a SA, and SOs are not eligible to take part. Ian H isnt who she clearly thinks he is! He’s at risk every single day of a battering, he’s barely recognisable he’s had so many attacks in prison.
Tam doesn't know s, even if the officer closed our case on her, that will forever be logged on their system and she will have her own profile with the police for future reports 🤷‍♂️ maybe Tam don't be such a wrongen and maybe you could actually do s with your "degree"
Will Smith Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon