Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Season 8 Episode 23 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
The answer is yes if the image hits a criteria to be considered a deep fake. I personally don’t feel that picture could have been considered as a deep fake.
Does it have to be deep fake though? I’m sure this has come up before but when a child’s face was put on an image. That was illegal but I wonder if it still counts for adults

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ve just seen that Bigollychingching is going into the big Randy house 😂 she just said “aye looks like in 1 that’s going in “ aye?
She done a big brother type thing herself in a house down Liverpool and took her autistic kid and a woman who photographed naked ladies in carehomes. She went with the Sean who pooped all over emz shower. She claimed a motorcycle gang from Scotland showed up and circled her air b&b and left. She's a crackhead

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
That’s the term I was thinking of but couldn’t remember - deep fake!
It did only used to be about videos and celebrities, news readers and such but due to the increase in people using deepfakes for adult content and such they changed the law.
There is no legal implications for face swapping unless the person wanted to go down the civil route for defamation.

BTW I have absolutely no legal training, I’m just an avid reader and source information from journals and research papers 😅