Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

If that account from yesterday was banned I reported it to the admin I think it's disgusting calling people SOs they clearly haven't been here long enough to see the s we've been put through.

Oh and who ever Beth is going round telling people that I'm frosty take note I have a vagina, I'm not a fing wrong un another that if you've been reading long enough you'll have seen I have a child and I doxed myself a fair while back now! Guess your probably part of the reason no one actually speaks to me now so well done 👏🏻

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
When it comes to a child there will be different implications due to age, consent and if the image could be considered as being of a sexual nature.
Face swapping an adults face onto another picture isn’t illegal unless it’s deepfake. If it was illegal to face swap you wouldn’t have apps like face swap
I’m sure there’d be implications though, if they claimed malicious communications? I could just google this s but I don’t care enough 😭 there’s probably real nudes of pearl out there, she seems the type to be on some site like “grannies to do near you.com”

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
‘The truth’ is shine like a piece of s. They’re obsessed with here and TikTok, that account has been on several lives I’ve been in saying about my mum. I think it’s them because the pic is similar to the one CC have had before and they think they’re doing something. Nobody listens to shine like a t so they’re trying a new approach to give their opinion across. That’s my thoughts on it anyway

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Angies live has turned to race debate again. She’s just said she doesn’t agree with telling people to go back to their own country. Has she not said that?
I don’t get how it’s ever a debate. Usually a debate has a question that needs answering and you hear two sides to it. She calls them debates but they’re just discussing the same s as always. Angie should do a debate on “am I a racist” cause there’s plenty of evidence for that answer