Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Sounds creepy 😆 I aint joining no BTEC TT that could use my IP and information in some data leak. Been on TT for years so I'm not joining anything new now 🫡
I’m staying right where I am
Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hubby has the day off and doctors appointment is at 8.30am so we will have a day out somewhere. There is a nice seafood restaurant in our city so may go there. And possibly a few cocktails 🤗
That sounds lovely Marshy darling 🫂 Gets the appointment over with early and the rest of the day you can have together 😍

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m sure there’d be implications though, if they claimed malicious communications? I could just google this s but I don’t care enough 😭 there’s probably real nudes of pearl out there, she seems the type to be on some site like “grannies to do near you.com”
Malicious communications can only be upheld if there is no back and forth, so pearl and co wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. That’s why the police tell you to not engage, block them and don’t react to anything that they say or do.
I mean why would you google it when I can do it 🤣 helps to pass the time while I’m bored 🤦🏽‍♀️

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
This is my 1st day on my own since my spinal injury. Hubby back at work and is away in Swansea until Wednesday . I’m trying hard not to do heavy housework or stuff that includes stretching,bending,lifting heavy stuff but so far I’ve weeded a bit of the garden,cleaned the ceiling lights in dining room and lounge ,hung out and brought in 2 washings,disinfected the monoblock (dog pee)washed kitchen units,washed lounge floor,stripped my bed and hoovered all downstairs 🤪 back is a bit achy but I’m sure I’ll be fine

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Malicious communications can only be upheld if there is no back and forth, so pearl and co wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. That’s why the police tell you to not engage, block them and don’t react to anything that they say or do.
I mean why would you google it when I can do it 🤣 helps to pass the time while I’m bored 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah someone tried to get me done for malicious communication because I was arguing with her on Facebook messenger. Because she argued back there was nothing they could do

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
This is my 1st day on my own since my spinal injury. Hubby back at work and is away in Swansea until Wednesday . I’m trying hard not to do heavy housework or stuff that includes stretching,bending,lifting heavy stuff but so far I’ve weeded a bit of the garden,cleaned the ceiling lights in dining room and lounge ,hung out and brought in 2 washings,disinfected the monoblock (dog pee)washed kitchen units,washed lounge floor,stripped my bed and hoovered all downstairs 🤪 back is a bit achy but I’m sure I’ll be fine
I know a woman’s work is never done but please be careful