Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Me too! Especially when the founder of that app was co founder of that anonymous snapchat message app
IMG_9390.png

Open Sesame Money GIF by Beeld & Geluid
It doesn’t look like it’s up to much,I joined clapper but deleted app after 2 days, my Instagram has been hacked so I’m trying to get that sorted 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
This is my 1st day on my own since my spinal injury. Hubby back at work and is away in Swansea until Wednesday . I’m trying hard not to do heavy housework or stuff that includes stretching,bending,lifting heavy stuff but so far I’ve weeded a bit of the garden,cleaned the ceiling lights in dining room and lounge ,hung out and brought in 2 washings,disinfected the monoblock (dog pee)washed kitchen units,washed lounge floor,stripped my bed and hoovered all downstairs 🤪 back is a bit achy but I’m sure I’ll be fine
Ahh I feel your pain. Spinal damage is horrendous. Hope you’re coping alright. Don’t overdo it xx

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This is my 1st day on my own since my spinal injury. Hubby back at work and is away in Swansea until Wednesday . I’m trying hard not to do heavy housework or stuff that includes stretching,bending,lifting heavy stuff but so far I’ve weeded a bit of the garden,cleaned the ceiling lights in dining room and lounge ,hung out and brought in 2 washings,disinfected the monoblock (dog pee)washed kitchen units,washed lounge floor,stripped my bed and hoovered all downstairs 🤪 back is a bit achy but I’m sure I’ll be fine
Make sure you have supplies by the bed in case you can't move in the morning! 😳