Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Dee Dee Blanchard is live 😂😂
Corie?

ouija board ghost GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
All I'm saying is both me and Hayley studied criminology. I am not sat discussing this as right now it's down to the OIC and all the other roles involved. As the public we can have our concerns and empathy to all those involved and affected but no case should be actively investigated by public positions unless the OIC and supervisors finalise the case and all evidence has been collected

Feb 29, 2024
I'm not sure Hayley Comet is getting the (currently known) information correct. From what I've read the attack happened at Hope of Hart children's club and "A "Taylor Swift Yoga and Dance Workshop" aimed at primary school children between year two and year six was taking place near where the incident unfolded." which reads to me like they are 2 separate locations. 🤷🏻‍♂️

fing awful, regardless, but this is the misinformation in true crime that I find annoying and irresponsible. You need to do a hell of a lot of research before speaking on an actively active event.

💔💔💔
I think it was at the local nursery, as a lady on the news owns a shop near and she said nursery. So I think the summer club was held at the nursery?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It surprised me how quickly she jumped on this story.
If it wasn't involving kids then I'd be like "eh, scroll on if you don't like it", but when it's currently current, actively active and the majority of victims are children, then just don't. Open a live for support, to give very basic updates as they're released, but she's reading out about the children's injuries and such. Just, come on...

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think it was at the local nursery, as a lady on the news owns a shop near and she said nursery. So I think the summer club was held at the nursery?
It happened at Hope of Hart children's club. The Taylor Swift workshop was happening at a place called The Hart Space. It could very well be the same location, but I haven't seen any news reports saying they are the same location so I'm not going to presume they are. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Feb 29, 2024
If it wasn't involving kids then I'd be like "eh, scroll on if you don't like it", but when it's currently current, actively active and the majority of victims are children, then just don't. Open a live for support, to give very basic updates as they're released, but she's reading out about the children's injuries and such. Just, come on...
I like Hayley don't get me wrong. I was looking for more of a update and surport one and another. I just hope she remembered to turn gifts off.