Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 10, 2024
derby
The bbc haven’t confirmed anyone has died yet either. It just feels too much to be sat on live reporting these “facts”. Not that I’m saying the bbc is pure fact but I trust them more than elsewhere.
I like Hayley a lot but this is too much. She needs to just end the live and not give trolls any space to make the kind of comments to they are doing.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Good afternoon all newbie here 🫣 cannot stand angie and her enablers, her behaviour Friday was absolutely disgusting and what prompted me to join here really. I’ve spent most of the weekend reading back and do the thread moves fast 😅
Good luck be prepared for verbal backlash and sarcasm!!!

😂😂 Nah it's a good group once you get through initiation think I'm still in mine lol

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
The bbc haven’t confirmed anyone has died yet either. It just feels too much to be sat on live reporting these “facts”. Not that I’m saying the bbc is pure fact but I trust them more than elsewhere.
I like Hayley a lot but this is too much. She needs to just end the live and not give trolls any space to make the kind of comments to they are doing.
Did she say she studied criminology as a degree? She should know tabloids are not a reliable source. Websites like GOV UK, Office for National Statistics and the constabulary itself is appropriate sources

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'm not sure Hayley Comet is getting the (currently known) information correct. From what I've read the attack happened at Hope of Hart children's club and "A "Taylor Swift Yoga and Dance Workshop" aimed at primary school children between year two and year six was taking place near where the incident unfolded." which reads to me like they are 2 separate locations. 🤷🏻‍♂️

fing awful, regardless, but this is the misinformation in true crime that I find annoying and irresponsible. You need to do a hell of a lot of research before speaking on an actively active event.

💔💔💔
Was waiting for her to fire up a live, so disrespectful

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I assume she forgot to turn them off. It's very detailed what she's reading 🥺
She won't have forgot to turn her gifts off, she does sometimes turn them off but not always. She makes a living doing this too. I'll be unbiased and she was on my fyp yesterday telling people not to gift as much because of how expensive the summer holidays are with kids.

But usually the start of any investigation type lives she hosts is just her reading stuff from newspapers and social media.

I always feel extra uncomfortable when the crime involves kids, it just feels really yucky.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
She won't have forgot to turn her gifts off, she does sometimes turn them off but not always. She makes a living doing this too. I'll be unbiased and she was on my fyp yesterday telling people not to gift as much because of how expensive the summer holidays are with kids.

But usually the start of any investigation type lives she hosts is just her reading stuff from newspapers and social media.

I always feel extra uncomfortable when the crime involves kids, it just feels really yucky.
She's got the begging bug, it's doing the rounds, apparently

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

The last sentence more than anything. I can watch anything, look at anything, have an opinion on anything, but something like this really should be kept to behind closed doors gossiping until facts are known.

I think people should at least wait until the blood is dry before chatting about it on live.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Good afternoon all newbie here 🫣 cannot stand angie and her enablers, her behaviour Friday was absolutely disgusting and what prompted me to join here really. I’ve spent most of the weekend reading back and do the thread moves fast 😅
Animated GIF

...i like your username

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
People also need to remember that mental health is NOT the same as mental illness. We all have mental health, we don't all have mental illness.

What is Mental illness?

Mental health is different from mental illness (which can also be referred to as having a mental health disorder). Poor mental health and struggling to cope is also different from having a mental illness. A mental illness or mental health disorder is an illness that affects that way people think, feel, behave, or interact with others. There are many types of mental illnesses/ health disorders with different signs and symptoms.

Generally, the difference between poor mental health and a mental illness is the nature of and degree to which the difficulties someone is experiencing are having on their wellbeing and functioning (socially, occupationally and academically). Mental illness typically has more of a significant detrimental impact across many areas of an individual’s life than episodes of poor mental health which may be situation specific or time limited.
Source: Hampshire CAMHS