Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Look at Angie, getting her research from the racist accounts on Twitter! She’s so fing ignorant
Of she had any fing sense and read Merseyside police’s website they have stated that they are currently not treating this as a terror attack, there is currently no other persons involved and that information put on twitter including the alleged name of the suspect is incorrect.
Yet again creators chatting fabrication to draw in the viewers for their own agenda.
Rather than speak your s, pull up factual information and green screen it for people to see. AND RESTART YOUR LIVE WITH YOUR fING GIFTS OFF!

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Can people on this fing app stop acting like reporters and stop thinking that their feelings are more valid than the actual parents of these children or adults. I'm fing disgusted and shaking with rage. I'm sorry but when it comes to kids just leave it the do alone man.

I'm logging off and going to spend my time with my kids instead of earning money from others tragedy 😥

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Can people on this fing app stop acting like reporters and stop thinking that their feelings are more valid than the actual parents of these children or adults. I'm fing disgusted and shaking with rage. I'm sorry but when it comes to kids just leave it the do alone man.

I'm logging off and going to spend my time with my kids instead of earning money from others tragedy 😥
Best Friends Love GIF by TV Land

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just remember the feigned outrage over Hayley Comet discussing Jay Slater, how much they vilified her for speaking on it as the case was active, speculating, causing emotional upset to the family and friends... Remember Lynz especially saying that no-one should discuss cases, especially involving children, until they are at least 2 years cold. Remember how they all agreed that no-one has the right to discuss active cases with their gifts on, as it's morally wrong to profit from other people's misery. Remember?

do the lot of them. Hayley, Angie, Tony, Red, LifeWithLou and every other t who hopped on the blood money train.

As I said before - any case is fair game to speak on, but you show your absolute lack of a soul when you want to profit whilst gossiping about innocent children being viciously attacked. No morals, no conscience, nothing.

do off, Angie. She said from the start of her live that she was going to discuss this. I hope your next binge session causes severe internal pain that lasts for days.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm not even going to entertain Angie today , or anyone else who thinks this is something that should be discussed on Tiktok.

@SourCherries put above me that there is some concrete facts on the Merseyside Polices website. He was born in the UK , he didn't come over on a rubber boat and isn't the creation from illegal immigration. They will try and do anything to spin a narrative when it's clearly been said in statements what the facts are.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Is Hayley serious rn... and gifts are on
IMG_9414.png

That minute silence was uncomfortable.

The way she had Michael Jackson playing in the background too. 🥴

It felt weird, like people were gifting in condolences of the children but the money goes to Hayley.

It might have only been penny gifts but I thought it was in poor taste tbh.

Edit: Its been mentioned the money is being donated so Hayley won't personally benefit from the gifts.

Last edited: