Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Where the do does race, religion or being born in rwanda come into any of this Angie's comments spread so much bullshit the news confirmed he was Cardiff born. His race or religion does not matter his crime does and getting justice for those who have sadly lost thier lives, the poor woman and small children who are still fighting for their lives
1000071125.jpg

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
i just don't think it's very fair considering angie has been on on BB before
Animated GIF

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
That minute silence was uncomfortable.

The way she had Michael Jackson playing in the background too. 🥴

It felt weird, like people were gifting in condolences of the children but the money goes to Hayley.

It might have only been penny gifts but I thought it was in poor taste tbh.
It is INCREDIBLY poor taste, correct Wagon! And TT the company earning off the back of innocent girls lives!! I’m going be reporting

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Where the do does race, religion or being born in rwanda come into any of this Angie's comments spread so much bullshit the news confirmed he was Cardiff born. His race or religion does not matter his crime does and getting justice for those who have sadly lost thier lives, the poor woman and small children who are still fighting for their lives
1000071125.jpg
It says it all that they had to even confirm he was born/from Cardiff when that shouldn’t even be a talking point

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
and if any of the melts in Angies or HC's do read on here , it's not hard to find somewhere taking donations that will make a difference , quick google. Stop giving that old trout your pocket money.

I'm sure hayley sed this is where her gift money going also she donated last night

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
That minute silence was uncomfortable.

The way she had Michael Jackson playing in the background too. 🥴

It felt weird, like people were gifting in condolences of the children but the money goes to Hayley.

It might have only been penny gifts but I thought it was in poor taste tbh.
She's getting worse

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Are they joking? They use more force on British people. 40 police on Tommy was to stop supporters attacking the police obv
unicorn all due respect your pissing me off picking at things you don't like but being a fanny in the live with your selective outrage. You wouldn't even respond to my comments in chippys live this morning with an @. You're a pissy pants fyp tbh and scared of getting hate so I'm out with you.

Much more important things happening right now