Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Is that Angie? One think that concerns me, not from a place of worry really just an observation is that she barely moves now days. She just sits slumped over or lies down. I think her healths taking a toll woth the drink 👹
Yeah x
Is that Angie? One think that concerns me, not from a place of worry really just an observation is that she barely moves now days. She just sits slumped over or lies down. I think her healths taking a toll woth the drink 👹
Yep xx now on with birdman discussing religions x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He can carry it when it's full and hold it when I fancy a sip 😂
When my husband handed it to me full for the first time earlier, I tried not to show on my face how heavy and awkward it was, because he was shocked when he heard the price.

Will Smith Crying GIF by First We Feast

He was even more shocked when I showed interest in getting the Starbucks one because “look, it’s so pretty 😍🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I had similar pain when I slipped a disc in my back when I was 19. The only position that gave me slight relief, was laying on the floor (strangely on my front). It was agony, I don’t envy you luv 🫂

Please make sure you get adequate pain relief today, as well as tummy protectors if you keep taking strong ibuprofen (like our 2Pumps said 😍). Ask them also to prescribe a couple of pain creams you can try and make sure there’s no contraindications with other meds you’re on.

When my back injury/period is playing up, I use a tens machine and I couldn’t be without it. This is the one I use (£64.95) 🩵

IMG_6095.jpeg
I will do thank you!! 👏 no idea if it's a slipped disc myself or a strain or what 🤷‍♂️ but the pain doesn't stop, even when sat down or standing, just worse when I actively move it, all down to my right leg

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m out, this is a place to give your opinion not be nagged at. Love to the good eggs who are respectful 💜
We all give our opinion in here and at some point or other we have all been called a t or told to do off, I mean I know I’ve told a fair few people to do off in here especially newbies 🫣
But that doesn’t mean we won’t agree with what’s being said in another comment made.
You gotta have a thick skin in here, I’d go as far to say as thick as a rhino 🦏

Feb 29, 2024
When my husband handed it to me full for the first time earlier, I tried not to show on my face how heavy and awkward it was, because he was shocked when he heard the price.

Will Smith Crying GIF by First We Feast

He was even more shocked when I showed interest in getting the Starbucks one because “look, it’s so pretty 😍🤣
My daughter got a carrier for her Stanley. It's got a long strap and you can put phone and card in. She got it from Amazon was about £20 obviously isn't a Stanley carrier but looks good

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You shouldn't even be talking about the killer! Give him no fing platform!! Don't want to know his history!!! If anything I want to hear about the community coming together. Children are fighting for their lives in hospital!
There’s been actual studies on how the same crimes get repeated, when the perpetrators are given mass air time 😕

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Bloody heavy when they’re full though 😭

How are you doing luv, how’s your injury? I meant to ask the other day but I have an admittedly abysmal memory 🤦🏻‍♀️
Word of warning if you put a hot drink in them, it stay absolutely boiling hot for hours 😂 I was doing really good and today I’m in agony. So I’m taking it easy and having baby cuddles 🤍

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I will do thank you!! 👏 no idea if it's a slipped disc myself or a strain or what 🤷‍♂️ but the pain doesn't stop, even when sat down or standing, just worse when I actively move it, all down to my right leg
After many doctor visits, it was a chiropractor that eventually gave me relief (after many many appointments). That’s what happened to me (pain down one leg) 😩 as it caused pressure to be put on my sciatic nerve and that was agony 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Word of warning if you put a hot drink in them, it stay absolutely boiling hot for hours 😂 I was doing really good and today I’m in agony. So I’m taking it easy and having baby cuddles 🤍
I can’t imagine anything more healing than baby cuddles 🥹 I hope it improves poppet, I wonder if it’s the heat that’s worsening things 🤔 I’ve no use for hot drinks right now but can’t wait to have a litre of coffee and set myself on you poor luvs 🤣

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Yeah I can’t cope with TT today. Going to touch grass as it’s just absolute bullshit. Take care Caff, keep my spot under the table warm please 🙏🏻 xx
Yeah that's me done. I went in exposed live as they were talking about Courtney and mod Frankie said I better not be talking about Mary. It was a convo between me and @MMM. Why get involved? I wasn't talking about Mary but who the do is she to tell me anyway. She dropped and felt ill all of a sudden anyway. Why the do don't these people just @ you. Are they offended I agreed with comments. Was it because I said I won't be told where to go.

Don't like our opinions one minute then hate us when we call s out.

FFS I'm done with the petty s on this app. I don't wish to befriend creators. If I like you I like you. If you piss me off, ill tell you. Its that fing simple.

May 10, 2024
derby
Yeah that's me done. I went in exposed live as they were talking about Courtney and mod Frankie said I better not be talking about Mary. It was a convo between me and @MMM. Why get involved? I wasn't talking about Mary but who the do is she to tell me anyway. She dropped and felt ill all of a sudden anyway. Why the do don't these people just @ you. Are they offended I agreed with comments. Was it because I said I won't be told where to go.

Don't like our opinions one minute then hate us when we call s out.

FFS I'm done with the petty s on this app. I don't wish to befriend creators. If I like you I like you. If you piss me off, ill tell you. Its that fing simple.
Frankie does my head in. She’s everywhere I turn atm and just seems like such a yes man.