Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Btw I'm just commenting here and not watching any lives or news about the tragic events that played out yesterday. I don't watch stuff like that because it's upsetting. I'm fully aware of what's went down ❀️
Every other live is all about Southport. There’s no need for it. Cashing in on a tragedy

I could stretch to Β£1.22 , a packet of wotsits and a random parking permit
I don't want what's down the side of the chair, I want a photo of your bank card front and bank. But I don't shop at Tesco 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m out, this is a place to give your opinion not be nagged at. Love to the good eggs who are respectful πŸ’œ
Courtney luv, you have to have thick skin here. There’s going to be contrary opinions. We’ve all mostly been on the end of it at one time or another and we usually learn a thing or two about ourselves and can improve as a friend/person etc.

I don’t want to patronise or be a Cockerpoo *shudder* but pop your Bridget Jones pants on and take it on the chin 🩡

Mar 2, 2024
Does anyone wanna suck me off and tell me I was right about Hayley or πŸ˜­πŸ‘€
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

Every other live is all about Southport. There’s no need for it. Cashing in on a tragedy
It's just unnecessary, the parents or people involved probably can't even pick up their phone to mindlessly scroll or do something mildly distracting without seeing people like Hayley with cartoon fing angels up.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
That's one hell of drinking vessel 😍
Please post your review of it. I'm trying not to buy anything but I'm a sucker for a new cup. It's Mister's birthday in 2 days so he should buy me a present too 🀣

I'm sure you ARE a beautiful cup model πŸ₯°
My daughter has the same as Mrs d and I have the flip straw version in the same colour. I highly recommend them both 😍

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
You need to be extra careful, especially when using pain relief luv. We can often do more damage during, as pain is an indicator to not move this angle, or that angle etc. Just be patient poppet and take your time 🩡
I am trying. Just anything I do it hurts, bending down, walking, standing up, sitting down 😫

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My daughter has the same as Mrs d and I have the flip straw version in the same colour. I highly recommend them both 😍
Bloody heavy when they’re full though 😭

How are you doing luv, how’s your injury? I meant to ask the other day but I have an admittedly abysmal memory πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ