Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
What about that girl who's always on with him with the pink hair,just had his teeth done(terrible job) she was screeching the loudest,she had far too light a concealer on half way down her face with the palest powder 🤦🏼‍♀️ she looked ridiculous. Paige was just a train wreck,she wanted a medal for doing a 12hour shift in front
Drag Race Hair GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
camera,wanted to keep reminding us that she’d only go off cameta for the loo and a drink
I was messaging Judas, violent things that I would do to the girl!

May 10, 2024
derby
Why is Zac lying about saying in the 90s pedos didn’t exist, just yesterday? He absolutely did say the words they didn’t exist. I understood what he meant by it, but even I pulled this face when he said it 😬. Zac, you absolutely did say it, please cut it out.
Couldn’t watch this morning, replaying the whole thing with such a look of self satisfaction whilst claiming he doesn’t do drama. I was there for Angie and Tony protest content!

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Morning trolls 😈 I’ll not be on much the next few days. My son is coming up to visit. I’ve not seen him for about 6 month. He met a girl on the internet & pissed off to go and live with her 🙄I know i’m gonna ugly cry 🤣He only passed his test a few month ago & im a nervous wreck for the drive up 😰 it’s a 3.5 hour drive. Can someone screen record the good bits please 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
i think he was telling her to use his hotspot and move into the front if she was going to throw up, and she heard
'I'm going to kidnap you' :ROFLMAO:
the camera as she starts running
'Angie!... LYNZ IS GOING TO MESSAGE YOU' lynz was too busy getting arabic lessons and trying it on with strangers on the internet to help
Animated GIF
beyond the door horror GIF
Animated GIF

Animated GIF
😭 😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
i think he was telling her to use his hotspot and move into the front if she was going to throw up, and she heard
'I'm going to kidnap you' :ROFLMAO:
the camera as she starts running
'Angie!... LYNZ IS GOING TO MESSAGE YOU' lynz was too busy getting arabic lessons and trying it on with strangers on the internet to help
Animated GIF
beyond the door horror GIF
Animated GIF

Animated GIF
😭 😭
I thought it was tam driving