Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
01.08.2024_09.57.08_REC.png 01.08.2024_09.57.34_REC.png
LEAVE MILEY ALONE

@KK walking sti 2

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
She’s so irritating, she was dancing to a beat that wasn’t playing - as she talked out of rhythm 😭 it was such a sensory overload 🤣
I felt sorry for the quiet bloke. The others were willing to scream over eachother but after an hour he gave up and quietly danced in the background. That girl couldn’t handle anyone getting attention. As soon as someone started saying something she would scream over them every single time.

From the start, I felt very threatened. They kept telling me “you are not ready for this, guys” which made me feel like I should have trained for the live beforehand. Paige needs to get rid of the mouthy girl and chuck the pink haired guy for good measure cause he thought he’d try compete with her too. I can’t watch that s again. Still recovering now

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
EDL as an official organisation maybe doesn't exist anymore, but EDL is very alive and active as a group (as shown recently). Sure they've joined different organisations and call themselves Britain First, Reform UK, English/Welsh Nationalist, National Action, BNP and any and all other factions, but they are fundamentally still using the EDL tactics, chants, mentality and behaviour. EDL by any other name is still EDL.

do the far-right. 🖕🖕🖕

And in regards to why didn't the police react in the same way in Harehills as they did in Southport and London - look at the behaviour of the protesters/rioters/whatever you want to call them. It was very, very clear that Harehills was a community that had reached breaking point and they (in the majority) were not trying to damage their own community buildings/people. Southport and London (and the rest) were just hooligans, shouting their chants, abusing the police for the sake of abusing the police and trying to cause as much destruction as possible because they were NOT locals who were reacting emotionally; they were thugs jumping on a tragedy to push their racist rhetoric and have an excuse to froth at the mouth while throwing a brick or beer bottle at the police.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angie , you are PART of the fing problem! When you sit online and say `I read a report that the guy was Muslim` you ARE pushing a narrative that isn't true, because you didn't read a report , you read some right wing bigots on Twitter , that isn't a fing report you thick t!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I really hope I'm in the perimenopause, but I keep getting told that U follow your Ma's menopause age. I hope not as she had me at 45, damn her and her hormones.
That’s often the case but not always luv 🫂 I’m still actively getting cycles but I’ve been perimenopausal for a couple of years 😭

If you’re experiencing awful symptoms, make an appointment with your GP for a hormone/blood panel. Don’t let them fob you off with “you need to have stopped bleeding/cycles”, they tried that with me 😒

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I felt sorry for the quiet bloke. The others were willing to scream over eachother but after an hour he gave up and quietly danced in the background. That girl couldn’t handle anyone getting attention. As soon as someone started saying something she would scream over them every single time.

From the start, I felt very threatened. They kept telling me “you are not ready for this, guys” which made me feel like I should have trained for the live beforehand. Paige needs to get rid of the mouthy girl and chuck the pink haired guy for good measure cause he thought he’d try compete with her too. I can’t watch that s again. Still recovering now
Your description is perfect 🤣

I called time when one of the dudes started swatching products on Paige’s tits 💀

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
That’s often the case but not always luv 🫂 I’m still actively getting cycles but I’ve been perimenopausal for a couple of years 😭

If you’re experiencing awful symptoms, make an appointment with your GP for a hormone/blood panel. Don’t let them fob you off with “you need to have stopped bleeding/cycles”, they tried that with me 😒
I'm in my 12th year of menopause.....2 nd lot of HRT