Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
IMG_4793.jpeg
I just wanna say.. this is not me. 😭 I also do not gift anyone on the app, if I do gift it’s like a rare heart me to one of us. Probably my fault because when I was looking to join here, I literally googled a funny name to use and chose a probably well used one, sigh. I do feel dirty now though. do you alternative HairyPoppins. 😂

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I remember seeing her live unpacking her Iceland shopping once , she has one of those fridge trays for faiths food , it was cheese and processed chicken , I went to check the chicken ingredients (we all know cooked chicken breast in supermarkets isn't 100% chicken) and the salt content alone would be enough to kill a small dog 😭
I've always raw fed all my dogs. I've got a separate freezer for their food. It looks like a crime scene with all the body parts in it 😳🤣🤣
season 2 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've always raw fed all my dogs. I've got a separate freezer for their food. It looks like a crime scene with all the body parts in it 😳🤣🤣
season 2 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls
You're not silly enough to feed your pups the cheapest cuts of meat from a supermarket that's pumped full of stuff , these packets are the £1 slices you'd put in a kids sandwich , anyone with half a brain knows that dogs diet is the reason it can't breathe properly , Shame she's too old to know what a good life a dog like her could have had not stuck in the corner of a room in a tiny flat staring at the same wall all day 😔

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
You're not silly enough to feed your pups the cheapest cuts of meat from a supermarket that's pumped full of stuff , these packets are the £1 slices you'd put in a kids sandwich , anyone with half a brain knows that dogs diet is the reason it can't breathe properly , Shame she's too old to know what a good life a dog like her could have had not stuck in the corner of a room in a tiny flat staring at the same wall all day 😔
It's heartbreaking. She's such a lovely dog too. I would happily take her. She would love it here. My dogs get a lot of fresh meat (road kill) apologies to any vegetarians/vegans in the room. Freshly caught fish and one of my mates supplies meat too, he owns a farm. Faithy would be in great shape in no time if I had her.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Are you definitely sure hes been in supported housing for a few years the man in that article wasn't actually deported in the end.
I’ve no idea who he is but I do know it’s not that man in the article - very different hairlines, hair colour, nose, face shape etc 🙏🏼

IMG_6184.jpeg