Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Corie’s gonna turn up without the same minerals he was boasting in the box 💀

Scared Little Girl GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Yeah that man in the article over turned being deported and went onto do the crime he committed 2 more times 😔
Let’s say that is him in the article, he was told he had to serve a minimum of 10’years but they let him out early. He would still have the remainder of his tariff to serve should he ever be recalled. If he then went on to do that crime a further 2 times. There ain’t no way he would be out now with just a gps tag on.
I’m not convinced it’s him but if it is and the courts have seen it fit to allow him to roam the streets with just a gps tag then there a bunch of fs

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Theyve made it look bad they have been taken them from Facebook hes under a trust with supported housing that image is from last year and the latest one is from this year
See this is my concern, cos if he is not a danger the way people think, emz putting him on display like this for her own entertainment could have serious consequences for this guy.

Let’s say that is him in the article, he was told he had to serve a minimum of 10’years but they let him out early. He would still have the remainder of his tariff to serve should he ever be recalled. If he then went on to do that crime a further 2 times. There ain’t no way he would be out now with just a gps tag on.
I’m not convinced it’s him but if it is and the courts have seen it fit to allow him to roam the streets with just a gps tag then there a bunch of fs
I think we've figured its not him thanks too @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 🙏 i had alarm bells when he said he was from Birmingham and thats where his crime happened in his words his crime was "i slammed my b (wife)" and went to prison for a year, so i would they mean he has dv charges?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think we've figured its not him thanks too @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 🙏 i had alarm bells when he said he was from Birmingham and thats where his crime happened in his words his crime was "i slammed my b (wife)" and went to prison for a year, so i would they mean he has dv charges?
He’s definitely fing scum, I’m shocked him revealing that, wasn’t enough for her to get him the hell out 😣

See this is my concern, cos if he is not a danger the way people think, emz putting him on display like this for her own entertainment could have serious consequences for this guy.
He's in an all Male house and attends meetings ect with the other men the trust states they help people on probation, homelessness and there was 1 other thing but i can't remember

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
And if he has anything like stalking on those charges or he has repeatedly broken no mols/restraining orders that would explain the gps tag.
Also @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 we always knew you was a smart arse 😁😁🤎🤎🤎

He’s definitely fing scum, I’m shocked him revealing that, wasn’t enough for her to get him the hell out 😣
She's got the whole app talking about her and worried for her safety yet this man has asked to leave multiple times. Angie has a live full discussing what he could or couldn't have done its absolutely crazy. Hes creepy touchy and shes thriving off it she didn't even batter an eye when he said his crime 😡