Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I've managed to munch my way through a whole packet of Swizzels Curious Chews tonight/morning. My fing jaw's killing me 😭
best friends vegan GIF by Mercy For Animals

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I think you might have something! I'm not a fan of Eq but I don't get why she wod randomly go into sheps live and do that! Why also name a place near her as well. Maybe she did but Angie has also denied sending that message to Alicia maybe there's something untoward going on or maybe not 🤷‍♀️

It’s a theory and I’m here for it but also think EQ has a history of doing wildly offensive stuff and then claiming it was a “social experiment”

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It’s a theory and I’m here for it but also think EQ has a history of doing wildly offensive stuff and then claiming it was a “social experiment”

It’s just not her style! She normally says what she wants. The account had a higher gifting badge than hers, the name wasn’t written like hers, had fewer followers 🤷‍♀️ I honestly think it’s a set up.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Tam said her kidnapping was meant as a social experiment. I think its all bs, these creators know what they say and they know exactly its how people react and respond. Social experiments are only carrier through by psychological professionals and usually use the responses as data within their work

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It’s just not her style! She normally says what she wants. The account had a higher gifting badge than hers, the name wasn’t written like hers, had fewer followers 🤷‍♀️ I honestly think it’s a set up.
Yeah, I think so too. EQ is an absolute t but she's not stupid but then again it's all about views with these people. Either way, she's still a deplorable person.