Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
We've also got an anti racist rally going on just a few streets away from the rascit meeting up. An hr between the start of each other. I live in a very multi culture city
I wouldn't go to either. Right not it's not safe to be protesting against these people. People will and are getting hurt.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I wouldn't go to either. Right not it's not safe to be protesting against these people. People will and are getting hurt.
Judus can you tell my daughter to stay home tomorrow please? She's insistent on taking her visiting friend for a touristy look around the city and you seem far more persuasive 🤣

May 10, 2024
derby
As an aside to Angie, to warm your cockles, EQ only has 2.2k in. I bet she’s fing raging.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Judus can you tell my daughter to stay home tomorrow please? She's insistent on taking her visiting friend for a touristy look around the city and you seem far more persuasive
To be fair we shouldn't be scared by people like this. There's still good people in the world with good hearts and good intentions. But from a safety stand point, I'd cancel my plans if it was in my area. But I could also fight a bald edl member with beer bloat so 🤷‍♀️