Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Another lockdown would be nice in the respect I can permanently work from home in my pjs.
Work From Home Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I've cancelled our wedding anniversary meal for the Sunday. Now hubby's saying he wants to go to the peaceful rally stand up against rasium 🥺 where its less then a 1 min walk to the wankers protest. But he wants to stand up for what he believes in. Then asks me if I'd go with him 😲😲😲😲
If you can't go to dinner don't go to a rally. The intent might be good but they are all gonna end up in trouble. Surely use can order food and celebrate in the house instead?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
There doing this tonight, planning during the day tomorrow. What if another attack happens? And all the police are too busy telling adults to stop setting fire to their hometowns.
They'll probably recruit other officers from local constabulary's, like Sunderland falls under Northumbria so probably would get Cleveland or Durham Constabulary officers to help out while increasing PSCO's at locations which don't have the protests

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They'll probably recruit other officers from local constabulary's, like Sunderland falls under Northumbria so probably would get Cleveland or Durham Constabulary officers to help out while increasing PSCO's at locations which don't have the protests
I didn't really mean I need a full tech explanation. It's just taking police away from locations where other serious incidents could happen. Like what happens if there's another tragic event and the police and too busy at these rally's to even show up and help. That was my example.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
The Welsh police are in Sunderland, saw the back of their vests

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I didn't really mean I need a full tech explanation. It's just taking police away from locations where other serious incidents could happen. Like what happens if there's another tragic event and the police and too busy at these rally's to even show up and help. That was my example.
Oh 100%. Sorry I misread it, I mentioned that the other day that these riots and rallys are removing officers from deterring and prevent further incidents