Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Im gonna be serious don't show up to counter protests or to protect anything unless your someone who can protect themselves. Putting yourself in unsafe situations just because it's the right thing is silly if you're not someone who's equipped and able. If you want to help your community help clean up the mess in the morning, spread hope, be kind to people. Dont put yourself in danger.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Im gonna be serious don't show up to counter protests or to protect anything unless your someone who can protect themselves. Putting yourself in unsafe situations just because it's the right thing is silly if you're not someone who's equipped and able. If you want to help your community help clean up the mess in the morning, spread hope, be kind to people. Dont put yourself in danger.
I don’t even want my husband working for the next 2 weekends

Feb 29, 2024
If you can't go to dinner don't go to a rally. The intent might be good but they are all gonna end up in trouble. Surely use can order food and celebrate in the house instead?
I wouldn't go my anxiety wouldn't cope with it. We would be 1.7 miles away but too close for me. Hubby wants to go to the peaceful rally as he's so upset with the rasium and would even stand by a local mosque. I'm hoping he's just had a few too many beers tonight

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm keeping my girlfriend company this weekend and staying inside and watching a movie. She's been on edge all night waiting for something to happen

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I wouldn't go my anxiety wouldn't cope with it. We would be 1.7 miles away but too close for me. Hubby wants to go to the peaceful rally as he's so upset with the rasium and would even stand by a local mosque. I'm hoping he's just had a few too many beers tonight
It won't be peaceful though. The intent is peaceful but it will be met with these organised riots and the same thing will happen endangering more people. Either way it's going to make you anxious.

Feb 29, 2024
100% Look how Angie was and Linz parking her car on the main road where a car was on fire!!!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I want poo gas, just choose one riot and make them all s themselves and leave them laying in their own s.
Do Both Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga